Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Twist!

19.
Jack

"What the fuck just happened?!" I exclaimed, as Alex shut the door to the bus and slowly walked back in.
"Uhh, I think we'll just leave you guys to talk about... that," Rian said as he got up and walked out of the room. Zack, Matt, and Colussy nodded and followed Rian, leaving Alex and I alone in the front lounge.
"You wanna fucking explain anything to me?" I asked Alex, annoyed with him. He didn't answer, just starred at his feet and twiddled his thumbs as he sat silently on the couch.
"Alex!" I yelled.
"What?" he replied, in the same tone.
"What the fucking fuck was all that?"
"I dunno, she just started yelling at me cause I was teasing her about being on her period, which we all now know she is on..."
"No, she started yelling at you when you started being a giant hypocrite,"
"What?" I rolled my eyes at him.
"You hook up with girls, but then you call her out for ALMOST hooking up with me. How is that NOT hypocritical?"
"I dunno," Alex said quietly, "I though you were MY best friend, not hers" he added.
"Alex, shut up!" I yelled, but then my tone softened, "You know I'm your best friend, but your being stupid, and mean to Andy for no reason. So just tell me what's up!" He sighed and looked back at his feet for a moment before speaking again.
"Don't get mad or anything okay? Promise?" I nodded. "Ilihur" Alex mumbled.
"What?" I asked. Alex sighed again.
"I...I like her." Alex finally said.
"Oh." That was the only thing that I could possibly think to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
TWIST!
sorry this was so short. things are gonna start to get real good, real soon. pinky promise! But if you comment a whole lot, I promise to put the next chapter up sooner! and thanks to those who commented on the last chapter. i liked the one about how Alex has a stick up his ass. that made me laugh :)
a demain! <3
(see ya tomorrow) (heart) ;)