Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Just Do It

26.
Jack

“Are you and Andy together yet, or what?” Matt asked me. We were sitting in the sand with Rian while the rest of the band and crew were in the water or doing something on the beach.
“Wow. Way to be subtle…” I said sarcastically. Matt shrugged.
“Well? Are you?”
“No, not yet,” I said.
“Fuck, Jack! It’s never taken you this long to ask out a girl before!” Rian said.
“I don’t get why you don’t just do it. Everyone knows you guys have feelings for each other, and you pretty much already act like your dating,” Matt said.
“I dunno, Andy’s just different,” I said.
“Different how?” Rian asked.
“Being around her just makes me feel good, and it’s effortless. She’s different than girls I’ve dated before. She’s not a party girl. And she doesn’t drink. But she still knows how to have fun. She’s independent, and smart. She makes me want to be a better person. And she’s not afraid to laugh at herself. Plus she’s hot as fuck, and is a really good kisser. But that stuff’s just a bonus. I guess the other girl’s that I’ve been with have been the same way as me, so it worked, but they never brought out the best in me, or challenged me like Andy does. She’s pretty much a 180 from girls I’ve dated. Not that dating some of them was bad, I just couldn’t see myself with them for the rest of my life. But honestly, I could see myself spending the rest of my life with her. It’s one of those weird things that I just… know.”
“Wow. I guess I see why you’ve been so hesitant. She really means a lot to you. That’s kinda how I feel about Cassadee,” Rian said.
“Jack, there’s only a week of tour left. You have feelings for her, and whether she knows it yet or not, Andy has feelings for you too. So all you really have to do at this point is make it official, and then your golden!” Matt said.
“Easier said than done.” I said.
“Matt’s right. There isn’t very much of this tour left, and if you don’t get your balls together and actually make a move you might just regret it for the rest of your life. Quit wasting time. Do it tomorrow. Tonight even!” Rian said.
“You know what? You guys are right.”
“So you’re going to do it tonight?” Rian asked.
“Err, maybe I’ll wait til tomorrow…” Matt shook his head at me.
“Whatever, Jack. But seriously, you really have nothing to loose, so just do it.” He encouraged.
“Yeah, like Nike. Just do it”
♠ ♠ ♠
*I am eternally apologetic for the lack of updates for the past… month. I seriously suck. But in all honestly, i was really unmotivated to write, because I get like one comment a chapter, two if I’m lucky. And that sucks. so I’ve decided to have a little contest. (and I’m stealing this idea from Elle_Kimberly. She’s amazing go check her out!!)

**So basically, whoever leaves me the best comment about themselves, about their life, about random things they like, (anything really!) will get either a one-shot written by moi about them and the band boy of your choice (as long as I know who they are…) -OR- a preview of the sequel to this story. I want to learn about my readers!!! tell me all about your lives!!!! No more mystery readers! Kay? I’ll announce the winner (there might be a second place depending on how many people participate!) on monday! have fun :)

***I’m starting a new story!! It’s gonna be ATL as teenagers with Alex as the focus. I’ve started writing and will most likely put up the first chapter this weekend (but no promises!) so look out for that!

****And Lastly, as you might have figured, this story is coming to a close. there are probably gonna be about 4 more chapters. maybe 5. idk. and after that, I will start the sequel, which I’ll try to update every weekend, along with my new story. it won’t be both stories every weekend tho. I”M SO FREAKIN BUSY!

anyways, sorry for AN that was as long as the chapter itself ;) have a great labor day weekend and DO THE CONTEST!!!!! :D