Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Promises, Promises

3.
Jack

“You could have mentioned that our new sound/light guys was a really hot girl! I would have worn deodorant,” I whisper-yelled to Matt.
“Guess I forgot to include that,” Matt laughed. I glanced at Andy who was on the opposite side of the yard, talking to Cassadee. Everyone was in Alex’s backyard, sitting, eating, talking, drinking, just hanging out on the last night before tour. I sat on the porch steps, with a beer in my hand, asking Matt about the latest member of their crew. He told me she was one of his oldest friends, and that she doesn’t want to date anyone right now. After telling me all about her, he made me promise not to try to sleep with her.
“I promise I wont try to sleep with her,” I whined, “…yet,” I quietly added. Matt then went off on some rant about cables or something, so I tuned him out and let my thoughts drift back to Andy. She was standing with her back to me, her hair catching the light from the setting sun. It was long, almost to her stomach, and medium brown, but in the sunlight it looked slightly red. She turned in my direction slightly, and she ran her delicate fingers through her hair, revealing a blonde streak. Travis, whom she was talking to, nodded in my direction. Andy then turned to see me watching her, and I quickly moved my eyes away. As much as I wanted to bang the crap out of her, I didn’t want to make things weird on tour, so I decided to keep my promise to Matt… for a while at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
short I know, but there is plenty more to come! yay :)