Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

She Just Keeps Getting Better

6.
Jack

“Alright guys, this is our last song. Thank you so fucking much!” Alex said into the mic as I started to play the first chords of Dear Maria. Just like I did every night, I looked off stage to make sure Danny was there, ready to catch my guitar when I threw it to him. I saw him, but I also saw Andy, and Danny was telling her something and pointing on stage. Alex looked at me and said, “Ready?” not into the mic. I nodded, and looked to Danny, for the signal. Instead of counting down from 3 on his fingers like he always did, he pushed Andy forward. She held out her arms and stepped forward as I threw my guitar. She caught it perfectly and immediately put the strap around he neck and started to play my part, instead of Danny. I was shocked by this, but also kinda turned on. I had no idea she could even play the guitar. I watched her play for a moment, but then suddenly remembered the hundreds of screaming kids watching me, and turned my attention back to them.
“I got your picture, I’m coming with you, dear Maria, count me in,” I mouthed along with Alex as I threw my extra picks into the crowd. I then jumped up on the box with Alex and put my arm around his shoulders, and continued to mouth the lyrics. In the break for the guitar solo, Alex planted a kiss on my cheek, flipped off the crowd and jumped off the box. This drove the kids crazy, just like it always did.
Every single day, playing was always the best part of my day. I loved the energy of the crowd and acting crazy on stage, doing whatever it took to get the kids to scream, which really didn’t take much. Alex and I ran around on stage and leaned into the crowd for the remainder of the song. After had Rian pounded the last few beats on the drums, I grabbed Alex’s mic from his hand and yelled, “The first 15 people to get naked get to come to Olive Garden with us tonight…but you’re paying,” Alex laughed as I handed him back his microphone. Alex thanked the crowd once again as I screamed and mooned them, pissing off every parent in the room. I pulled up my pants and ran off stage towards Andy, who was holding my guitar, laughing.
“That offer about Olive Garden doesn’t only apply to the kids, you know,” I said in a “sexy” voice.
“In your dreams, you dick,” she replied, slapping my arm.
“Whatever you say, Andy! But one day, your gonna want a piece of this,” I said, gesturing to my crotch, “And I’m not gonna let you have it!”
“Jack,” she retorted, “If a hobo wanted a piece of that,” she put in air-quotes, “You would let them have it,” she smirked.
“Only if they were a nice hobo!” I yelled back to her as I headed towards the showers.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter gets gooooood!
The joke about olive garden is something Jack (or maybe Alex?) actually said. I'm not THAT creative... ;)
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Let us (me) know by leaving a comment!