Status: Active! (updating as often as I can)

Resistance Is Useless

Too Much Revealed

7.
Andy
I didn’t mind being the only girl on the ATL bus, but it got a little irritating when it came to showers. Most venue showers only had a door to the bathroom, not on the individual shower stalls, so I always had to wait until the boys were done. I played doodle jump on my phone as I sat against the wall and waited. Evan was the first one out, followed by Rian, Jeff, Matt and Danny. Next were Zack, Vinny, and Alex, making Jack the last one, as always. Once I finally heard the water shut off, I stood and waited for Jack to come out. He tipped his imaginary hat to me as he passed and said, “She’s all yours,”
I silently thanked my years of being on the swim team, as I got undressed underneath my towel. It was something I learned from having only 2 stalls and 15 girls in the locker room after practices.
I left my clothes on the little shelf at the back wall and walked towards the first stall on the left. I turned the water on, and wet my hair. I started to hum as I shaved my legs, left and then right, just like I did every time. I reached into my toiletry bag for my shampoo, but only saw conditioner. Shit I thought to myself, it must have fallen out in my bunk. I poked my head out of the stall, and saw that someone had left some bottles of soap in the shower across from mine. I shut my own water off, and listened for a moment, to be absolutely sure no one was around. I put one foot down on the wet tile, and then scurried to the other stall carefully, not wanting to slip. I was reading the label of the bottle when I heard someone come in.
“Andy?” they called. I felt heat rush into my face and my stomach dropped. If it had been anyone else, I would have been a sensible human and answered, but I just couldn’t bring myself to form words. Knowing exactly who it was, and with the added embarrassment of being completely naked, I just stood there in the shower like an idiot, frozen, and said absolutely nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! Who do you think is about to walk in on Andy? (it’s pretty darn obvious, but hey)
Leave me a comment! or 7!