Have You Ever?

Chapter Number Mia: First Day Back.Morning

As I walk through the corridor towards the main hall for assembly I hear G call after me.

''Seen Your lover? How is she?..."

I turn round to him and hit him. The room fell silent as He hit the floor and then cheers rose up as a group of increasing people started chanting my name.

"MIA! MIA! MIA!... That was Awesome!"

"Encore."

Being the grown up mature young lady that I am I turned back and started going for assembly again but it wasn't long before Lizze caught up with me.

"I heard what he was saying. Why do you let him get to you?"

"I'll talk to you at lunch. See you in the Canteen Gardens? Our old table?"

I Could see she was surprised and I just stood there waiting for her to answer. After a while she looked down at her feet. New Vans I noticed. Then She looked up.

"Um... Yeah. Sure. We'll talk!"

Some girl walks up to me and grabs my arm.

"Oh.My.God. So it's true. You ARE an item? Are you? That is so so cute. I mean like. Oh. You don't want to talk about it do you? That is SO sad. I don't see why you shouldn't be togeth..."

"Please. Shut-up. No We are not and item. He is just a jerk. Next time you talk to me please talk slower. And, No I DON'T want to talk about it!"

And With that I walked into the same Assembly that I am so used to. It just didn't feel right.

The bench kept going up and down with the movement of people getting up and down. It was then I realized what wasn't right. Everything. I hit the one guy know one dares to poke and I was out-of-order-ish to that preppy girl. That isn't like me at all I though I had changed.

Obviously not.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment!

xxx