Little Horn

Chapter 3-

Chapter 3-

"Im just saying, maybe I should of gave out my number to that bimbo at hot topic!" Pogo said shoving pizza in his mouth.
"You got a girlfriend..and she is very pretty and nice.." John said drinking his soda.
"Plus she is fun to hang out with. We got bowling plans tonight with her." Gumi chimed in.
"You guys hang out with my girlfriend??" Pogo asked confused.
"Yeah when we are bored.." Twiggy giggled.
"How bored?" Pogo shifted his eyebrows.
"Like nothings on tv. Then she takes her shirt off, and shows me her melons." Twiggy laughed.
"You Bastard!" Pogo attacked Twiggy with punches while Twiggy fights back.
"Knock if off!" Marilyn said pouring coke soda onto Twiggy and Pogo.
"We are going to be late for bowling! Lets go." Ginger said picking up Twiggy while John helps Pogo up.

-----------

"It's your turn, Amy.." said Ginger handing Pogo's girlfriend her bowling ball.
"I cant believe team Twiggy is beating us.." Pogo snapped.
"Why is our team called team Pogo?" John asked while tying his bowling shoes.
"Because…Team Pogo is wayyy better than Team Twiggy." Pogo yelled so loud that even the other team smirked and laughed.
"Shut up!!" Pogo yelled again.

Erie, losing her calm, took a quick smoke off of her cigarette.
"You cant smoke here." said John pointing to a no smoking sign.
Erie ignored the blonde until security seen her with it.
"Ma'am no smoking." the man said.
"Bite me." Erie said taking a long deep breath and puffed it into the guy's face. The man grabbed Erie and kicked her out. The others puzzled decided to call someone else up to take Erie's place.

-----------
"Tim you ready?" asked Marilyn.
"ya." said Tim tying his shoes.
"We are going to cream you team Twiggy!!" Pogo yelled as John and Marilyn grinned.

-------------

"Cant believe Team Twiggy crushed us…" cried Pogo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Twiggy- Twiggy, Ginger, Gumi, and Amy.

Team Pogo- Marilyn, Pogo, John, and Erie/ Tim Skold.