Status: Cause I Was Bored 8D

Take Over

Rabies

Running down the streets, going madly insane. Kayleigh and I were screaming at the top of our lungs, running from something that could possibly kill us or stick us in a coma for 10 years. What am I talking about?

I'm talking about a monster bat.

Yes, I'm serious. There is a giant ass bat flying after us with it's evil minion bats. They may be these adorable flying rats and they wouldn't hurt a human being, of course not, but the monster one apparently didn't like us dancing to Green Day in it's cave.

The cave that was it's home to all if it's minions. Well, we didn't even know. I mean seriously, I think we'd know if there was a giant bat hanging out with us in the same cave. We would've at least seen it.

But, I guess not.

"Kayleigh!"

"Caity!"

"What are we gonna do?!" I screamed out as we turned another corner, our breath was misted in the night air.

"We just gotta keep running until morning!" She screamed, jumping above a tree that was magically in the middle of the road.

I nodded and we turned another sharp corner.

Damn it! We just gotta keep running till morning my ass. We'd be dead by then. These evil bats were following our trail like a pack of hungry wolfs and a some deer. But actually, it's more like bats and their mosquitoes if that makes sense.

No? No, didn't think so.

We were both starting to slow down.

"Can't we just go into the store or something? Maybe they'll eat the manager." I panted, we turned again and almost slipped in a puddle.

"Sure let's have a giant bat eat the manager and get sent to a loony bin because we're going to be the cause of it! No, Caity, we gotta keep running." She pushed me into a tight alley. "Get down!"

We ducked to the ground and watched as all the smaller bats passed over our crouched bodies. They'd need to feel our vibration come back to them when they screeched, since they're blind, and if we're on the ground they can't do that.

"Whoo... that was close." She whispered, gasping for breath.

"Quick, crawl to that doorway and get in then lock the door. Monster Bat can't get into the alley and the smaller ones won't be able to find us if we're gone." She mumbled. Again, Kayleigh had the best plan so far now.

We crawled through the doorway and soon enough, we were safe.

"Yes!" We screamed, giving each other a high five.

We had won.

Kayleigh and Caity = 1
Monster Bat and Minions = 0
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is the first chapter. I needed some inspiration and I believe I got it pretty good.
Hope you enjoy! 8D