Status: SCHOOL TIME IS BUSY. I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU. I'LL GET BACK WHEN I HAVE TIME. I SHOULD TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK NOW.

Bad Boys & True Love

Undici

I was woken up by a loud clack. My head snapped up, something I immediately regretted as the world started spinning. “Ugh,” I groaned, rolling over. I felt like puking and dying; my head was splitting in half.

“About time,” someone mumbled. A guy’s voice.

I shot up into a sitting position, feeling nausea follow. My palm found my forehead, an icy touch against the blazing hot. “Fuck,” I mumbled in agony.

He snorted and my eyes opened up to see Drew wandering around his room shirtless. Holy fucking shit. I couldn’t help staring at him in shock, bewildering, confused, and a little scared. “What kind of party was that?” I whimpered. “Why am I in your room?!”

Drew looked annoyed and paused from whatever he was doing to roll his eyes at me. “It’s your fucking fault. They left you and you couldn’t remember your mom’s number.”

Tears pricked at my eyes and I closed them, letting my head fall into my hands. “This is so embarrassing,” I whispered.

“Why? You’re not the first girl I’ve seen in a bra, trust me,” Drew mumbled. My blood ran cold and I realized I wasn’t wearing my dress anymore. I felt a big fat tear slip through my eyelids.

“How much did I drink?” I asked him, terrified.

He paused in thought. “Uh…not much, really. You’re a lightweight though, I’ll tell you that. You would not get off my balls.” I looked up to see him smirk. I felt sicker than I was before.

“I wanna go home,” I moaned.

“Yeah, you said that last night,” he mumbled bitterly.

“What’s my mom going to think?” I continued. She would never look at me the same. I couldn’t be her sweet little Stells anymore. “I’m so dead.”

There was a deafening silence. “Are you…are you crying?” Drew asked, appalled. “Listen, we didn’t have sex or anything—I swear. You were nearly passing out on me. I just let you share my bed because you didn’t have any other options.”

I took several deep breaths. It could have been worse, I told myself. I felt immensely relieved when he said that we hadn’t had sex; that was one less thing for me to worry about. “I—,” my voice cut up my throat and I winced, “—thank you, Drew.”

Drew looked very obviously caught off-guard. And if I wasn’t mistaken, his cheeks grew a little rosy. “Y-You’re welcome. And hey, I’ll drive you home, okay?”

I nodded, pulling his blanket up to my chin. I’d have to go home in my dress as if I wasn’t humiliated enough.

“You can wear some clothes too,” he added.

I looked at Drew again, my eyes tearing up for a completely different reason. I don’t remember too well how he was last night, but right now he was being so kind and comforting. My heart swelled up with gratitude. I nodded, attempting to blink back anymore crying. It clearly mortified him.

He dug around his drawers before tossing me a white T-shirt and some girl track shorts. I held them up in question before deciding that I wasn’t the first girl to enter Drew’s room.

“You should probably drink some water,” he mumbled quietly, “and take some aspirin.”

“Okay,” I breathed. “I appreciate this, Drew, for…taking care of me.”

He looked over and winked. “Don’t tell anyone. Chicks dig the bad guy, and I’ve got a rep to keep.” I smiled slightly and he reached over to give me a kiss on my forehead that warmed me up from head to toe. That small kiss would have been enough for me, but then his lips traveled downwards and landed right on my lips. In my shock, I didn’t even close my eyes—but he did. I could have died then and there from happiness.

I had only just begun to kiss back when he pulled again, grinning crookedly. I bit my lip to hold back an idiotic smile. He was kinda really cute.

I got out of bed wearing the clothes he lent me and picked my dress off the floor. I guess it’d had it’s desired affect after all. When I searched for my shoes however, I found only find one. “Aw, you can’t be serious,” I said to no one in particular.

“What?” he replied automatically.
“My shoes,” I grumbled. “I can’t find ’em.”

“Well…I’ve kind of got somewhere to be,” he admitted sheepishly. “Look, if I find them, I’ll pass them over, okay? But we need to go.”

I sighed. They weren’t even my shoes—but I suppose they wouldn’t be the only things Christina would be furious about. I wasn’t sure who was the worse friend; though I’m pretty sure it was me. She did leave me here however…

“Alright, I’m ready.” I told him. He nodded briskly and led me out of his room and out of his house—and soon, out of his life.

I hadn’t passed by any mirrors until we were nearly to the garage. Once I did, I froze in place and tried not to scream in terror. My ugly, stupid hair looked like an abandoned birds nest and my make-up was smearing around my eyes. I resembled a raccoon basically. That’s just great.

I forced myself to walk on past it miserably. Drew didn’t notice my pause. “Just so you’re warned,” he said over his shoulder, “we’re taking my bike.”

*

If I was smart and knew my statistics about the percentage of people who die in motorcycles—which I do, thank you very much—I should have been terrified. But riding on the back of Drew’s motorcycle was the most exhilarating experience of my life.

I screamed with excitement with every turn, every time he sped, and pretty much just in general. I was on the back of a motorcycle! And I was hugging on to Drew Buchanan, bad ass extraordinaire! Having to shout directions in his ear ruined a bit of the fun, but it was a thrill none the less.

There were no cars in the driveway when we got to my house, thank God. Maybe it was my lucky day.

“Thanks a lot,” I told him, smiling genuinely as I got off his bike.

Drew grinned mischievously. “Anytime, kitten.”

I wrinkled my nose at him and he laughed. Okay, time to make it awkward, Stella. You’re good at this. “So…I was hoping we could hang out again. N-Not date or anything, b-but you’re a pretty chill guy.” I finished by ducking down my head and blushing ten shades of red.

“Yeah,” he said and I looked up. “That’d be cool. I’ll—”

I cut him off by crashing my lips into his, kissing him long and hard. I was kind of glad that he didn’t have any helmets, so it was easy to run my hands through his silky hair. He mouth tasted fresh like toothpaste and it made me horrified to think of what mine tasted like.

Drew looked like he’d just gotten the wind knocked out of him when we stopped, gasping for air, but he was grinning hugely. “I’ll see you around, Stella.” He looked over my shoulder. “You too, Sean!”

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
“I’m gonna start a fire, you’re gonna feel the heat. I’m gonna burn for you, you’re gonna melt for me.”

Name who sang that and you can have a free puppy!

Also, don't be a silent reader! It irks me when people grovel for comments, and sorry for being a hypocrite, but I know why they do it. When I get a new comment it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside!
Warm and fuzzy + Makennah = UPDATES! :D