Status: SCHOOL TIME IS BUSY. I'M SORRY. I LOVE YOU. I'LL GET BACK WHEN I HAVE TIME. I SHOULD TURN OFF MY CAPS LOCK NOW.

Bad Boys & True Love

Venti

“STELLA! Hold up!”

The entire hallway turned around to see Sean making his way towards me. Automatically, like I did every time I saw Sean, I grinned like a fool. When he was close, I hugged him fiercer than I had hugged Drew.

“Hi!” I said brightly.

He gave me a stunning smile. “I wouldn’t believe it until I saw it. You look really great, Stell.”

I blushed and self-consciously touched my bright red hair. “You sure I don’t look like a crayon?” I joked weakly. Weak, like the way he made my knees feel.

“Maybe a little,” he teased, and I swatted his arm. Sean laughed. “I’m kidding! I really do like it.”

“Well, thanks,” I said awkwardly, when inside I was positively glowing. My face felt like it was on fire. Don’t even get me started on the butterflies swarming around in my stomach.

“It suits you,” he told me. “You look like a different person almost.”

“I’m still not using to all the people staring at me. Honestly people—take a picture, it’ll last longer.”

Sean laughed. “What do you expect? You’re gorgeous.” Sweet Jesus, this is the best moment of my life. “Where are you headed?”

I bit my lip. “U.S. History with Mr. Miller; it’s just down the hall.”

“Oh, I love Mr. Miller! I’ll walk you,” he offered. He looked so nice and perfect that there was no way to say no to him even if I wanted to—and trust me, I had no desire to tell him no.

“Okay!” I grinned. “You know, his is actually my favorite class.”

“Me too!” Sean said enthusiastically. “I used to think that history was boring, but I guess it just depends on the teacher, you know? He’s great. And he’s so funny too.”

I giggled. “Yeah. So you took him last year?”

Sean nodded. “Yup. This year I have Mrs. Anderson, and it’s just not the same. I mean, I guess she’s cool, but she just doesn’t make it as exciting as Mr. Miller does.”

“Aw, that stinks.”

He shrugged. When we reached my classroom, we both paused outside the door. I kind of just wanted to hold his hand and swing it in mine. Maybe just hug him. To be honest, any sort of physical contact would do.

“How’s Drew?” he asked.

I smiled. It might have been my imagination, but he was sounding jealous. “He’s good. We can’t hang out after school though, which is a bummer, and I already know that Christina will be busy.”

He nodded awkwardly. “Don’t you have, like, ballet practice after school though?”

“Yup. But I’ve got an hour and a half before it starts.” I grinned. “What’s your plans?”

“I don’t have any yet,” he informed me, sounding rather shy.

“Well…we could hang out,” I offered. My cheeks warmed up my boldness.

“Sounds good.” We smiled at each other for a moment.

The bell rang. Unfortunately. But it was totally made up for when Sean reached down and gave me a hug. He smelt as good as always. It wasn’t far that I had to let him go and go to my history class.

“I’ll meet you by your car after school?” I murmured.

“I’ll be waiting,” he whispered back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Um. Sorry this is short and crappy and so so late! School is a very busy time for me and, y'know, having a Tumblr doesn't help! lol.

Also, as you may or may not have noticed, I linked the sequel at the top of the page. :)