Status: Hop on board.

Easier To Lie

Ten.

"Hey Mallory. Want a drink?"

She didn't know who he was, and how he knew who she was, but Mallory accepted his offer and took hold of the red cup in his hand, nodding at him in thanks.

"You're Trotter's little sister, aren't you?"

She raised one eyebrow. "How do you know that?"

"Went to school with the kid," he answered, referring to her oldest brother, the one who still went by his birth name, the one who she was living with, and the one who would probably kick this guy's ass if he was here.

Mallory nodded once more and started to walk away, but his hand wrapped around her wrist and pulled her back.

"Stay for little," he pleaded.

"And why should I do that?"

"Because I'd like to get to know you a little better. Granted, Trotter might kick my ass, but hey, life's all about taking risks, isn't it?"

She looked him up and down. He was slightly built, and he was wearing a white v-neck with skinny jeans and a pair of old, beat up Chucks. His eyes were a plain old brown, and he was nothing special. What harm could he possibly do?

So Mallory took a sip and followed him out to the backyard, where an intense game of beer pong was taking place.

They sat down in two brightly colored lawn chairs and made quiet conversation, all the while keeping tabs on the game.

"So what's your name?" She realized that she should have asked this before she let him whisk her away, but it was too late for that now.

"My name's Adam."

"How long have you lived here?"

"All my life, born and raised. It's funny, cause your brother hated me back when we went to school together. So did, so did that uh, that JF kid."

Mallory's body stiffened at the sound of her other brother's name. "His name is Kennedy," she muttered through clenched teeth.

"Oh that's right! Some shit went down with your dad, right? So he ran off and changed his name and now he's in some band with four other faggots."

"You know, Adam, for a charming guy, you sure know how to piss off a girl," Mallory said, venom dripping from every word she spoke. She stood from the chair and smoothed out her dress, discarding the red cup of whatever Adam had given her, and walked away.

And for the second time that night, Adam stopped her and pulled her back towards him. "You know, there are these three words in the English language, and they're 'Please come back,' and saying those words would probably work out better than pulling me."

Mallory held her hand up to her forehead. She was starting to get a bit dizzy.

He scoffed. "Don't get smart on me."

Mallory rolled her eyes. "What do you want from me, Adam?"

She soon found out as he pressed his lips to hers. Being in the slightly tipsy state that she was in, she kissed back, not fully aware of what was going on.

She heard whispers. "Isn't that Trotter's sister? What's she doing kissing him?" The whispers only fueled her kisses. She loved having an audience to entertain.

Adam's hands went to her waist and her's to his hair. He pulled away and smirked. "Let's get you another drink."

• • •


"A-Adam, what's going on?" The room was spinning wildly and her vision was starting to blur until she could barely see where he was taking her.

She heard a door open and then they were in a room that smelled like Febreeze. She hated that smell. Adam violently attached their lips and he hungrily kissed her. She responded the same way she did in the backyard, but not because she had an audience, because she was sure that there wasn't anyone else in the room, but because she was wasted.

But she felt more than wasted. She felt completely gone. She had no control over what she was doing.

Adam pulled away and pulled his shirt over his head. Next went his jeans, and then suddenly, his boxers. Mallory grimaced. She did not want to see his junk, no matter how wasted she was.

"Suck it, bitch," he commanded as he pointed to his erect...erm, part. Mallory shook her head. He was disgusting. She was going to go home and tell her brother and he would find Adam and beat him up and Mallory would go unscathed.

She turned and reached for the doorknob, but the door wouldn't open. She fumbled with the lock, but she couldn't turn it. She couldn't even see all that clear.

Mallory was scared for her life. She didn't want to do anything that Adam told her anymore. She didn't want to kiss him and she sure as hell didn't want to suck his dick.

But then strong hands took hold of her waist and pulled her back, pushing her onto the bed.

"Stop! Adam, stop it!" she screamed. But her voice faltered. 

"My name isn't actually Adam, stupid bitch."

He was hovering above her, and he ripped off her dress, her favorite dress. Before he could do anything, Mallory lifted her leg and kneed him in the area in which a guy would never want to be kneed.

He screamed out in pain, but he glared at her. "You're getting it now, you skank."

All she could remember then was her trying to scream and Adam being violent. He hit her, he punched her, and most importantly, he raped her. He covered her mouth as he did to her what no guy had ever done before.

And when he was done, he picked her dress up and flung it at her bruised body.

"If anyone finds out about this, I'll kill you, Trotter. I'll kill you."


"Mallory?! Mallory, are you okay?"

Kennedy was trying to shake her awake. She herself was shaking, and she was crying, and sweating.

"Ken-Kennedy, I--" Sobs erupted and she sat up, rocking back and forth, drawing her knees up to her chest and wrapping her arms around them.

"Shh, it's okay now. It's okay now, Mal. I'm here. You were screaming and I didn't know what to do--"

"He raped me," Mallory whispered quietly.

"He-he what?"

"Raped. He raped me. At a party."

Suddenly, Kennedy was on his feet. His face was red with anger and his fists were clenched.

"Who?!"

"Th-this guy. I don't know his name. He told me his name was Adam, but then he told me it wasn't and--"

"I'll kill him."

"H-he said if I ever told anyone, he'd kill me. And I got so scared so I moved here where he couldn't find me. And Kennedy?"

He unclenched his fists and sat down next to Mallory on her bed. He gently unwrapped her arms from her knees and hugged her, wiping away her tears and pressing his lips to her forehead.

"What is it?"

"He got me pregnant."

More tears rolled down her cheeks and Kennedy was speechless. He couldn't believe anyone would do such a thing to his precious little sister. Mallory didn't deserve any of that. She deserved to be happy.

"He ruined my life, Kennedy."

"I know, baby, I know."

"I-I just, I don't know what to do now, and I don't want this baby and that's why I kissed John, you know? The hormones. And I eat too much and I vomit in the morning and--"

"Mallory, I will be here for you every step of the way. I will protect you and make sure that no one ever hurts you like that again."

"Promise?"

"I promise, baby sister."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hopefully this explains more...the comments on the last chapter were fab, Grace really is an amazing writer isn't she? Haha (:

Please comment and subscribe! We love you all. <3 Jess