Status: Hop on board.

Easier To Lie

Thirteen.

Mallory made it to her room and flopped down on her bed, tears streaming down her face. Garrett was there seconds later, crawling in next to her.

“Your brother is explaining the rest of the story to everyone,” He told her quietly and she just nodded.

“I’m sorry that I made you guys fight,” Mallory cried.

“No, no, shh baby. It’s okay, John’s just a huge dick, but what happened between you and him?” He asked cautiously. Mallory sighed and looked up at him.

“Well, when I came back from hanging out with you, we weren’t dating yet, and he sort of just attacked me. Then the next day, I went to his house to tell him off, but he was shirtless, and my pregnant hormones took over, and it got taken to his bedroom. But before anything bad happened, I stopped him. That was right before I told you I was pregnant.” She confessed. Garrett just ran a hand through his hair and sighed. “I’m sorry.” She whispered.

“Mal, you have nothing to be sorry for, I mean, if I was pregnant I’m sure I’d be horny too.” Garrett heard what he said and just laughed, making Mallory laugh too. “I’ll just cut to the chase. As long as nothing like that happens again, it’s not a big deal.” He kissed her on the lips softly and Mallory just smiled.

“You’re pretty awesome, Garrett.” Mallory told him.

“And you’re pretty awesome yourself baby.” Garrett smiled. Mallory looked at his lips and went in for them. She took a stronger approach than Garrett did, although he wasn’t minding at all. Her hands went to his hair and she pulled lightly.

Garrett moaned slightly at this action. He moved his hand to her hips and laid them down on the bed gently. The two kissed and teased for a long time. Garrett’s shirt was unbuttoned and Mallory’s hair was tangled. Their breathing was shallow and quick, breath hot and neither of them could keep their hands in appropriate places.

Mallory was thankful she had paused earlier to put on some music, for she knew that her and Garrett’s moans would be audible to anyone passing by. Mal was just weak at any touch or word Garrett offered, and Gare was completely dumbfounded in the moment. He couldn’t stop his hands from roaming to her perfect butt, or to her breasts- which were really what was turning him on most.

“Shit, Mallory stop!” Garrett sat up quickly, stopping her from sucking on the sensitive skin of his collarbone.

“What is it?” Mallory questioned, thinking she did something wrong.

“Too much kissing, just… I need to calm down a little bit.” Garrett turned bright red and Mallory got the hint.

“Oh! Garrett! I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to-” Mallory started and Garrett stopped her.

“Mean to what babe? You’re wicked pretty and I have wicked hormones.” He laughed and pulled her into his chest for a hug.

“I want to have sex with you, Garrett.” Mallory said, stuttering slightly.

“I know babe,” He chuckled slightly.

“No, I mean now,” Her cheeks got hot as she kissed him and tried to lay him down.

“Mal, Mal, no not now.” Garrett tried to break away. “Why don’t we wait until we know nothing surprising is going to happen. I don’t think risking Kenny walking in here will be good for my bones.”

Mallory agreed and after Garrett calmed himself, they headed out to join the other boys. When they all saw her, a group hug was immediately happening.

Lines of ‘I’m so sorry,’ and ‘I’m always here to talk,’ were echoed from the mouths of The Maine. Well, everyone except John, but Mallory didn’t mind. Neither did Kennedy for that matter.

-

All the boys had left, and it was just Kennedy and Mallory sitting at the table eating dinner that Mallory had made. She had made fettuccini alfredo, and Kennedy was loving every bite of it.

“So how’s my nephew or niece cooking?” He asked with a laugh. That caught Mallory off guard, everything had been so serious up until now.

“Well, it’s about three inches long, so good.” She laughed and rested a hand on her belly. They were quiet for a few more minutes, just eating their dinner.

“Are you sleeping with Garrett?” Kenny asked bluntly.

Mallory was taken aback and she blushed while choking on her water. “Kenny! No, why would you even ask that?”

“Look, Mallory, as much as I hate to admit it, my little sister is growing up. And I just wanted to make sure that even though you’re pregnant, you’re safe. You never know what shit you can catch.” Kenny lectured his little sister as she tried to avoid his gaze.

“Yeah, I know Ken.” She mumbled to try and get the subject of their conversation changed. Lucky for her, it was. Kennedy started talking about something that had to do with his new guitar.

The doorbell rang shortly after dinner was over. Kennedy got up to answer it.

“Mallory, this is my girlfriend, Gabi.” He introduced and Mallory shook her hand.

“Are you coming to the bar with us tonight?” Gabi questioned and Mallory shook her head before she spoke.

“No, I’m going to be with Garrett. I’m actually only twenty anyway, and I’m expecting.” Mallory explained and chuckled at the end. Gabi didn’t look too surprised at the news, since Kennedy had warned her ahead of time. When the two left, they told Mallory that they were going to crash at a friend’s house since it was only a few blocks away.

Garrett’s number was being called as soon as they left.

“Hey Mallory!” He answered.

“Hey baby,” She cooed.

“What’s gotten into you?” He asked with a small laugh.

“Nothing, except the fact that I’m pregnant, and in an empty house for the night.” She told him and heard him inhale quickly.

“I’m on my way.” Gare rushed out and hung up the phone.

Mallory smiled and ran up to her room. She turned on her stereo and set up a killer ‘in the mood’ playlist for her and Garrett. Instead of the ten minutes it took Garrett to get to the house, he got there in seven.

As soon as Mallory opened the door, the entire atmosphere changed. Instead of the rushed feeling Garrett had just been experiencing, it was now mellow and slow. He moved closer to her and their lips were skimming over the others. Mallory shut the door while making her way to her room with Garrett’s lips on her own. They stumbled up the steps before Garrett decided to just carry her the rest of the way.

Once they were finally in Mallory’s room, Gare kicked the door shut and dropped Mallory on her bed. He kicked off his shoes and laid himself down on Mallory, making sure to hold his weight very carefully. Mallory was in bliss the way Garrett’s fingers trailed down her body. She moaned when he settled his fingers beneath her shirt on her hips and moved his lips to her neck.

Mal’s hands went from Garrett’s neck to the bottom of his Star Wars t-shirt. She pulled on it slightly and Garrett raised his arms so that she could take it off of him. They momentarily caught each other’s glance and smiled. Garrett sat Mallory up and in turn, took her shirt off of her body, and her bra right after. He gazed down at her and slightly adjusted himself.

“You’re so beautiful, Mallory.” He whispered, bringing their lips back together. Mallory flipped them over so she was now on top of him. Both of them loved the feeling of having that chest to chest feeling. Garrett pulled her closer- if that was even possible.

More kissing and groping was happening before their pants were taken off. Now, fully undressed, their hearts were beating almost too fast and their breathing was rapid as well.

“Baby, are you sure you want to do this, we don’t need to.” Garrett told her genuinely. “I respect you enough to wait.” He looked at her in the eye.

Mallory bit her lip, and kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a filler.... But did they... or didn't they? Oooooh!

Lol. I'm such a nerd.

Leave some love and comment!