Devils Love.

This is something random I came up with several years ago that I stumbled upon recently. As I go along typing out each chapter I will edit it and try to make it as good as possible without changing too much of my original work.

Angelic and Devilish kingdoms are at war. A young Princess and A Prince are bound to be married through an Arranged marriage. As time goes on the make a few friends, and even find out, there is more to their relationship than they thought.

Want more details?

A princess in an care free world is set to be in an arranged marriage. Her father catching her worry allows her to meet her husband to be. Things get going very well and both of them are quite happy, untill things happen that cause problems. Soon they will all have to face the truth and all might be lost. Stick around to see what happens.

Damn those jesters, what are they up to now? Where will their next trick lead them?

Wait...who was that? Whats going on? Where did that come from???

Please keep reading as each chapter comes out so you can learn more.

I will be posting Characters for this Story when I have a little more time, so be on the lookout.
  1. The beginning.
    First Chapter.