Sequel: Mend Me
Status: Completed :)

Never Meant to Be

Chapter Thirty-One: Epilogue

July 2nd, 2015
Thursday
Evangeline’s House, Jefferson, ME
12:30 P.M.

Evangeline sat on the small dock down by the lake that was next to her house. She smiled as she watched Trenton and her 2-year-old daughter Lucille walk around down by the shore.

"Be careful Trenton don't let her go to near the edge," she said

"I won't mom," he said. She watched Trenton hand his little sister a net. The little girl spotted a frog and tried to catch it. The frog hopped away before the net landed. "You have to be quicker than that Lucy," said Trenton to his sister. Evangeline laughed as she watched Trenton try to instruct his sister on frog catching. The little girl listened closely, her big bright blue eyes getting wider and wider with interest. Her curly light brown hair poked out from underneath the purple hat her mother had put on to protect her from bugs. Evangeline looked at her cell phone and saw that it was 1:00.

"Guys it's time for lunch!" she called out. Excitedly Lucille ran up to her mother. Evangeline got up out of the lawn chair and picked her giggling daughter up.

"Mom I want to stay out!" said Trenton.

"No come back in and have lunch and then we can come back out." Trenton dragged his feet as they walked up to the house. Evangeline was completely unaware of the black BMW sitting across the street from her house. Inside Nathan sat watching her, his son, and his daughter.
__________________________________________________

Thank you so much to all my readers, commenters, and subscribers, this story could not of been successful without you and I would of had no reason to continue on writing . :)

The sequel has already been posted, it's called Ghosts of Our Past I wanted to get right to the second one.

To everyone who doesn't know I am making a complete Bruins series of two stories for three players each on the team (Milan Lucic, Nathan Horton, and an undecided third player.) When I'm done I'll be writing one story that brings them all together. You can check my profile for any new updates on what I'm up too.

Thanks again to everyone!