Status: On-Going,In-Complete

Reach For The Sky

Chapter 2

"You alright ?" Chauncy asked as he watched Chanxe struggle to keep his balance with the crouches. It was almost 6 and the sun was a few minutes before casting a beautiful array of purples,pinks,and oranges. Turning back Chauncy grabbed the boy by the waist and pulled him along. His fingers grazed against the boys exposed skin. Pulling on Chanxe shirt Chauncy grinned feeling as if he had a son. Pushing the boy along, he noticed how Chanxe facial expression was bland. Figuring it was because he was just left the hospital with a broken leg and a few stitches the boy would obviously not have a bright smile on.After helping the boy into the car Chauncy froze. There was a rather tattoo looking writing on Chanxe neck.
"Are you gonna get into the car?" startled Chauncy looked away and went to the other side, sliding in he licked his lips and started the engine."Music?" he asked while reversing out the parking lot and onto the highway. Chanxe didn't answer his eyes stared straight out the side window. Letting the boy be Chauncy drove along, not to long they were passing many beautiful houses with people out, either playing card games on their front yard patios or sun bathing. Stopping at a gate Chauncy grabbed a remote looking object and typed in a code. The gate opened and after it was a beautiful 2 story home. This caught the attention of Chanxe, he was amazed by how large it was. Parking in a spot by the side of the house Chauncy grinned, pleased by how the boy reacted. Linking his arm with Chanxe he huddled the boy to the door. Chanxe eyed everything, as if everything wasn't real, that he was dreaming the beautiful house.
"Do you like?" Chauncy asked, opening the door for the boy to limp inside. His mouth hung down slightly, his eyes just stared around frantically, it was absolute amazing, there were swirling stairs and everything looked so, well homy. It had a kind feel to it. " I have some clothes that would fit you, and you can have any room you want after I show you around." Chanxe pursed his lips forward."Do you live with anyone?" his eyes roamed around even more spotting how modern everything looked.
"Other than you nope, my sister visits twice a month sometimes even stays for a month. I lived alone till you and your battered self came along" Gasping offensively Chanxe stabbed Chauncy with his crouch. "I was not battered!" his voice cold and his eyes to a narrow slit, only a bit of his bright blue eyes showed. Chauncys laughed filled the middle of the house. "I didn't mean to offend you Chanxe,you looked as if someone hit you repeatedly with a rolling pin. Battered" stepping forward Chauncy poked him on the forehead."But your all better right kid?" A look of annoyance came upon Chanxe face."Just show me around already" Chauncy face fell.". . . please" Chanxe added quietly. Shrugging Chauncy took off his jacket and threw it on the coat rack.
"Sure" Helping the boy to be comfortable with his crouches in the living room before he showed Chanxe around Chauncy realized how quickly Chanxe gets angered, it was actually a pretty sight to see but the consequences weren't. After many shouts usually from Chanxe and a few hits towards Chauncy from his insulting mouth Chanxe finally got the hang of limping around with crouches. "Alright let me show you around now" Passing through the living room and towards the black modern kitchen, Chauncy said the names of the rooms and what the closets were used for. After a dinning room, 3 and a half bathrooms Chauncy showed the rooms. A total of 5."This rooms mine" scanning the room Chanxe saw how clean the room was.
"This room Gwenneth always uses. She'll be visiting this Sunday" the room was a pale white color and had a couple of pictures,a king bed, and other objects somewhat neatly and messy around."You can choose from which ever 3 rooms, they all have a nice view" Nodding Chanxe wobbled towards the last room, which just happened to be far from both Chauncy's room and Gwenneth's room. Chauncy didn't mind it though, all he hoped was that the boy wouldn't fall down the stairs and break his other leg. "I'm gonna make Dinner what wold you like?" Chanxe face dropped, Dinner?"I don't know, anything I guess" Nodding Chauncy disappeared to his room and re-appeared in Chanxe new room, he held a couple of pants,shirts,pajamas, and a bag."Gwenneth bought me a pack of boxers but she bought them a size smaller for petite" he chuckled and placed the clothes on top the bed.
"Food will be ready in an hour, you can go look around if you want." Leaving the room Chauncy waved to Chanxe in a brotherly manner. When the door finally shut Chanxe signed, the man. Chauncy, he was obviously a kind person. Just a bit on the teasing side. Wobbling up Chanxe grabbed a towel,a pair of pajamas and wobbled towards out his room. Looking around not being able to remember which room was the bath room Chanxe stumbled to any door and thankfully it was one of the bathrooms.
Throwing a clean smaller towel on top of his head Chanxe wobbled out the bathroom, cursing at himself for not remembering which room was his. Wobbling around he went down the corridor and took a turn, Opening a door he was hopping was his room he found himself in a room he wasn't shown before. Not even bothering to turn around and leave the room Chanxe wobbled in and looked around. The room was large possibly was a actual bedroom. Yet it was turned into a painting room. Many canvases were upon the wall and on stands. The walls had paint on them, plastered as if someone had fun and threw paint around. The room has a sweet feel to it. The window was a balcony and another Canvas was out there. Walking towards it he felt a shudder as a hand gripped his shoulder."Lost?" Chanxe bit his lip and mumbled a few words.
"What do you work as? You live in this home, all alone, So many extra rooms,don't you feel lonely? Do enjoy that? Why don't you live in a apartment?" Chanxe rambled on with the questions. "Shh, I'll answer you. I work as a painter,a doll maker, and I'm an actor for certain things. I do feel lonely, but I enjoy it, it gives me time to paint and work, the more time, the more effort, the more effort the more beauty" Chanxe ran his tongue over his lip and looked at the sky. The sun was down, only a glint of color left and a ocean of blue went for miles. Chauncy took a step forward and looked towards Chanxe, he looked rather angelic. His hair was damp and trickles of water ran down his neck and his chest was exposed slightly. His eyes were wide and he brighter than usual. Chauncy got the sudden urge to want to draw the boy. He had drew many people before but all were dressed up and poured over with make up and such. Chanxe held a innocence he shouldn't have. That innocence.
"Can I paint you one day?" Turning to Chauncy Chanxe shrugged."Uh, I guess so, I can't really reject you,because you let me live with you" Laughing Chauncy put an arm over Chanxe and playfully huddled the boy out the room. Placing a plate in front of Chanxe and food all around the table Chauncy nodded to him before grabbing his fork and eating. Fumbling around with his food Chanxe took a bite and smiled bigly, the food was delicious. Gobbling more food down the door bell was heard through out the whole dinning room. Glancing up Chanxe watched as Chauncy got up excusing himself from the table. Licking his lip Chanxe took a sip from his water.
"Oh my!" Looking towards where the voice came from Chanxe saw a lady. She had black hair to her shoulder and wore a lacy white shirt. She was certainly beautiful. A smile upon her face lightened her features. His eyes traveled along her, she had a tattoo on both sides of her arm, and a lip piercing in the middle. Yet she still looked a bit angelic, a bad ass one. She walked towards me, I cautiously backed up a bit and glared at her. "I'm Gwenneth! Nice to meet you, you sure don't look 18, more like 16" Chauncy ran over to her, pulling her back a bit.
"Gwenneth, the boy does not like being talked about how old he looks" Tilting her head to the side she grinned, getting out of Chauncy fairly light grip and wrapping her arms around Chanxe tightly . Moving around Chanxe felt suffocated. He could move much because she was holding on to him tightly and his leg was broke, escape was far. She smelled good though. Chanxe eyes meet with Chauncys, he just stood there grinning. Oh how Chanxe was starting to hate that grin. Gwenneth let go and smiled kindly at the boy."What the hell was that?" Chanxe asked meanly, a glare on his face. "A cuddle Rape! Your just so cute!" she moaned out. Chanxe face fell, remembering what Chauncy said just yesterday.
'Your my sisters new Cuddle Rape Victim' Prying her hand off his shoulders Chanxe turned back to eat."Aw, fuck your still cute." The words came out her mouth so naturally, especially the curse as if she says it a lot. "Gwenneth sit & eat" Chauncy mumbled before sitting where he was before and stuffing food into his mouth. Chanxe glanced at Gwenneth,she went to the kitchen, coming back with a plate of food and sat next to him. Before she ate she mumbled"Fuck it spilled on my shirt,fuckity!" Chanxe gave a small laugh. "Whats so funny shawty?" Chanxe mouth dropped, before he could say something to protect himself and insult Chauncy got in. "I said eat!" he growled at them both, smiling as he took a sip of water. "Well ain't he just fucking grouchy" Gwenneth said as she pursed her lips before eating some food. "Agreed"
"Lucky you have me kid" Chanxe drew to say something before letting it side. Gwenneth held something in her he liked something that would keep him entertained.