Status: On-Going,In-Complete

Reach For The Sky

Chapter 7

Snaps and Shutters went off in the living room. Gwenneth grinned widely as she took pictures of Chauncy and Chanxe. It was like a dream, she wakes up does he usual stuff, goes out,comes home and then Bam! When she walks into the living room she see's Chanxe on top of Chauncy clutching at his shirt and lightly breathing onto Chauncys neck.

While Chauncy had one arm wrapped around Chanxe waist while the other layed on top of Chanxe head. Quickly she ran upstairs as quiet as she could and got her camera. This was gonna be in her room,proof of Chauncys being Gay or well . . at least something cute and maybe to Black Mail him or embarrass him.

Getting onto the floor she took a picture of them, getting back up she towered over them and took a close up picture. You could see how close Chanxe lips were to Chauncys neck and the small tint of pink that seemed to not leave his cheeks ever. Chauncy had his lips partly opened and his face tilted a bit to the left close to Chanxe. Taking one more picture of there full boy Gwenneth smiled in Victory.

Maybe she was right, her little Brother was gay.

Fiddling with the camera options she couldn't get the camera to turn off,hitting it, it fell onto the ground with a thump. the flash went on and it took a pictures. Getting down to pick up her camera she saw the picture. Their eyes were open, the pale creamy blue of Chauncy and the icy blue ones of Chanxe. Wide-eyed she looked up and saw them both looking at her, Chauncy was wide awake as to how Chanxe was sleepy and eyes barely fully open. He kept his arm around Chanxe making small circles with the tip of his middle finger and grunted.

"What time is it?" Chanxe twitched at Chauncys touch,his face flushed a color of light pink and he hide his face in the bend of Chauncys neck. Gwenneth smiled wickedly.

"Its 1 A.M. You two slept allot. What ever you did must have taken out allot of your energy ~" she sang the last word and winked at Chauncy. Waving her hand she left towards the kitchen. Breathing deeply he almost forgot about the petite figure on top of him till Chanxe lips accidentally brushed agaisnt Chauncys neck. Getting a small pleasurable ticklish feeling Chauncy grunted.

"You alright now Chanxe?" He nodded still breathing on Chauncys neck lightly. "Good,"he laughed"see I stayed with you all night" Moving a bit he sat up with Chanxe sitting on top of him,but Chanxe didn't move much. He still seemed sleepy and layed his head on the older males shoulder, his hands clutched Chauncys opened shirt.

"Mhhmm" Chauncy laughed,Chanxe was pretty damn sleep. "I'm going to take you to bed" He whispered lightly as he some how picked up Chanxe into his arms and carried the boy up the stairs,all the while Chanxe didn't let go off Chauncy. Carrying the boy he looked down and noticed the Tattoo looking writing on his neck. Kicking the door open he lays Chanxe down gently to not wake him. Brushing the hair from Chanxe neck Chauncy gets down and looks at the writing.

It was a tattoo.

Tracing over the writing with his finger he could see Chanxe shiver. Grabbing the blanket he placed it over him. Heading his way out he mumbled the worlds on Chanxe neck. "Chanxe Evan ~ Nothing is Immortal"