Status: On-Going,In-Complete

Brainiacs,Bad-asses,and Black Mail

Chapter 3

"I was blown away. What could I say?

It all seemed to make sense.

You've taken away everything, And I can't deal with that.

I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find.

We'll blow it away, blow it away.

Can we make this something good?

Well, I'll try to do it right this time around." Artyn sang, he was in Vocal Class, and the Test was to sing a song you would normally not sing because your vocals differ. The class clapped kindly, some people didn't even look his way, others gave him a high five as he went back to his seat. Only in Vocals did he have such nice people, but it was only neutral, he was a good singer. He's gone through puberty and whatnot, but his voice was still on the soft side, that's why he was in Vocal Class.
"That was very good since your voice doesn't go that low, A Artyn" Artyn grinned widely not that anybody could see. He had sunglasses on and his hoodie over his face,though he didn't remember what happened last night, his eyes were glassy and he didn't need any questions. "Alright Kane your up kid" Looking up Artyn watched as Kane stood up, he was the strangest guy he has ever seen, but Kane was also the kindest.
He gave the class a smirk before sitting on the stool of the drums. Flipping the drum sticks in his hand he hit the drum with a bang.

"I’ve had a little bit too much

All of the people start to rush (start to rush by)

How does he twist the dance?

Can’t find my drink or man

Where are my keys?

I lost my phone" The song was Just Dance by Lady Gaga, yet the tone was different,the way he sang it, the drum beat, he turned a popular song into a alternative. When Kane ended the song with a drum solo,people clapped, it was good. Though the class was mostly filled with these damn pop heads,and rap shyt, they seemed to like what Kane had did. Sitting back down Kane turned in his seat and faced Artyn.
"Thanks for helping me with the song selection" giving a teasing smile he turned back and got a A grade. "Alright class is over get out and practice for Fridays test!" Getting up Artyn quickly went out the door only to be held by Kane. "Hey Artyn, wanna do a Duet with me for Friday? Its extra credit for duets" Artyn stood there, Kane has yet to let go of the his hand, but Artyn didn't mind. His hand were cold but the touch Kane had was so warming. A smile broke out on his face, reveling the two utterly cute small dimples on his cheeks. "Sure" Kane laughed letting go of Artyn hand. Walking back wards he waved."I'll text you when we can meet up and shit!" with that Kane turned around and left.
Relaxing himself,he took his sunglasses off, Artyn ran a hand over his face. He wasn't frustrated just that he didn't have his glasses. Every damn thing was blurry and that annoyed him beyond beliefs. He rarely ever takes them off and when he leaves them somewhere he throws one of the biggest tantrums he could ever do. Right now all Artyn wanted to do was punch a wall and break any part of his body. To be Violent. "Hey shorty" Cracking his neck Artyn didn't bother turning around but instead he went to the Food Court. Vincent went and cached up with him, keeping a similar pace just more confident. Putting his arm over Artyns shoulders he pulled the boy closer to him, a blush covered Artyns cheeks.
He wasn't use to being touched like this, not that it had any meaning."Okay, I need to look into your closet" He was confused why would Vincent need to look into his closet? But eh, he nodded either way. It didn't really matter to Artyn. "What the hell?" Vincent mumbled,he stood there in front of Artyns rather huge closet, it mostly had plaid shirts,button downs, a couple of silly graphic tee's, a few v tee's, lots of shinnies,a couple of cargo's, baggy pants, and washed out jeans. Turning around Vincent raised a eyebrow."Artyn, your clothes are cute. . . why don't you wear them?" Artyn blinked a couple of times,they were cute? Vincent didn't let Artyn say another word. Grabbing a graphic tee with a murderous cat and a pair of black skinnies he threw the clothes at Artyn.
"Put it on.Now" Looking at Artyns shoes, he found the boy loved Converse and Supra. Grabbing a pair of Vans Sk8 mid tops he also threw them at Artyn with out looking."Ouch!" Laughing Vincent grabbed a leather jacket from the clothes which Artyn surprisingly had a couple of them and this time handed it to him. "I told you to put the clothes on!" Startled Artyn took off his sweater and shirt, revealing his creamy chest, Vincent eyes ran over the boys skin,his complexion was fairer than a girls,his skin looked so much softer, he wasn't chubby, not at all, just fairly petite. Vincent watched as Artyn licked his lips, what a turn on.
Stopping himself from more thoughts Vincent went back to Artyns closet, looking for anything else he could find to suit the boy and to keep himself preoccupied from . . . fantasizing."Do you have any freaking jewelry or some shyt man?" Artyn said there was some in the drawer. Opening one he found all of the shit. Tilting his head he grabbed a bicycle chain necklace and a wristband with Artyns name on it.
Turning around he caught Artyn putting his pants on, he was wearing light blue boxers with his name all over them. Vincent couldn't help but laugh, walking forward he wrapped his hands around Artyns waist with out thinking. Pulling the boy closer he put the necklace on the boy. Not noticing the deep red blush on Artyns cheeks, he touched Artyns deep chestnut hair, damn it was soft.
Parting away Vincent had the urge to bite Artyns neck. Artyn stood there, in skinnies, a graphic tee,a leather jacket,some damn expensive shoes, a chain over his smooth skin. Something about the way he looked so innocent yet . . .lick-able, made Vincent want to do things to the boy. Grabbing Artyn arm he pulled up one sleeve sliding the wristband on he noticed a cut across Artyns wrist. Artyn pulled his arm away."I like it more on my right hand." Switching the wristband place he looked away.
"Alright, lets go out...to town." Vincent mumbled. Artyn already had most of the clothes to attract positive attention. If someone really took the time to know him they would know how funny and weird he is. How shy he gets when he's with new people,even with people he knows he would be shy, the cute dimples on his cheek that are ever so unnoticeable. Even his anger is cute, Vincent grinds his teeth together, an urge to take the boy overwhelmed him. This was what was wrong with him, cute boys like Artyn made him want to do things to him,no matter who they were. Nerd,shy geeks,loners, all of them labeled boys, they made Vincent want to grab them and make them feel a way they never knew they could feel.
"V-vincent, are you okay?" Vincent stared at Artyn, they boy was sitting on his bed fidgeting with his the necklace around his neck. There was so many things Artyn was missing, not only romantically but in friendship, the happiness you get when your just kidding around with your friends,they way you can trust someone, the betrayal he was missing out in so much. Though this all started with Black Mail, Vincent still didn't want the pictures and video out, but he did want to help Artyn.
"Wanna go on a date with me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:o oooo! What will Artyn say? Wait . . . a date? Like >:) eating togethere alone and just alone and . . . alone ? Can Vincent control himself with such a cutie Artyn is?