Status: On-Going,In-Complete

Brainiacs,Bad-asses,and Black Mail

Chapter 4

Artyns eyes ran across Vincent face.

"A-a Date?" Vincent nodded. The boys expression was as Vincent would have expected. "Date,movies,dinner,picnic,whatever the fuck" Artyn licked his lips, he was never asked on a date,never even kissed anyone. He was confused, didn't even know what people did on dates. His eyes roamed over Vincent face, to see if he was serious or just pulling his leg to embarrass him. Vincent walked over to him,his face serious, no joking around.
He got down to eye level with Artyn. Parting his lips, he exhaled. A sweet minty smell. "Date?" Licking his lips Artyn nervously looked into Vincent deep Grey eyes. Were those contacts? So amazing and dark, almost magical. "Y-yes" Artyn didn't know what this meant, and he didn't know if this would change their relationship, he hoped not. Standing up he rubbed the back of his neck again, nervously looking around. It felt rather awkward being asked out, even more since it was a friend, a gay one at that. But it didn't feel wrong or right. Vincent lay-ed his hand on Artyns shoulder, slightly pulling him backwards.
"Where would you like to go. . . Arty?" Vincent wasn't use to asking out the shy types,he usually went for the openly gay ones,sure some shy. But Artyn, was he gay?
Pff, Vincent bet not even Artyn knew what his sexuality was. It didn't matter, Vincent was only gonna asking him on a date to go somewhere,people would notice how cute Artyn is, blah blah blah, Vincent had not thought up the rest of the plan but either way Artyn will be noticed.
"P-picnic" Vincent thought Artyn might say something like the Anime Store in Town, but a picnic would be nice. Smiling Vincent took out a cigarette and lit it.

"Alright, I'll go to the supermarket and buy some food and a basket."

"Wait,I already have a lot of food,and a basket."

". . . wow. . . "

Artyn scowled before going to the kitchen. Vincent rummaging and a loud bang, taking a long inhale of smoke he didn't let it go till Artyn can back in the room with a basket. Artyn coughed repeatedly a scowl on his features now. Pushing the basket into Vincent he coldly told him to pick food from the fridge.
"Bi-polar, one second your blushing cuz I'm touching you, the other your being a meanie" he grinned jumping away before Artyn punches him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am terribly sorry, this chapter it brutally short :'( Its just that I want to start the Picnic Date in the next chapter Dx Forgive me!