Status: i hope you all enjoy this story,.. feel free to comment... and updates when i can

BloodSucker

Chapter 3 : beautiful friendship

“So…” I awkwardly said, the room was way too quiet, I hate quiet.
“Yeah…” Shane said in the same tone I used.
“Do you wanna play Halo 3?” I asked him in hopes of getting this guy to loosen up and have some fun.
“Actually, I hate Halo, the game was a sad excuse for grown men still living at home with their parents to make some money, and I actually prefer wii over that garbge.”He said.
“Interesting, very interesting, I really don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone say that well except me of course, I guess we have some thing in common then” I said and then asked “so, what’s your favorite game then, mine is Mario kart”
“Same here.” He said hmmmm… I may have miss interpreted this guy, he seems really fun.
“So, do you want to play because there’s no point in sitting here in awkward silence.”
“So I’m not the only one that noticed the awkwardness, and do you have the steering wheels?” He asked me as I got up to put the game in.
“Do I have the steering wheels?, of course I have the steering wheels, what kind of video gamer do you think I am?”
“Twas just a question”
“To be or not to be, that is the question” I retorted.

15 minutes later

“You lying piece of shit! How dare you cheat, I was going to win, but you, you idiot had to cheat.” I shouted as the third game finished.

Can you believe him he just cheated for the second time; all he kept on doing was shoving me off the road, or throwing the banana peels directly in my path. Yeah I know that’s the point of the game but he kept on throwing them directly to me, just ME. We’ve been in a heated battle for first place since the game started him or I in first or second place, the positions kept on switching.

So here we are now, having an argument about who should have won. And whilst this argument is going on we are currently on the last game for the mushroom cup. He has won two times (because he cheated) and I have won once. The next person to win gets the cup… well if he wins he does if I win we’re tied so I don’t know.

“I didn’t cheat, you just suck.” He said without his eyes leaving the screen once.
“Yes you did, how come you only targeted at me!” I said with only a slight glance at him.
“Because you were in front of me.”
“So? What does that have to do with anything?”
“I couldn’t let you win!”
“And, why is that?”
“Because, because …. Umm…”
“Spit it out already, this is the last lap and I want a confessional now!”
“Because you’re a girl.”
“Why you sexist little shit, how dare you, didn’t you see your brothers defeat!” I shouted as I rounded the last corner. “Now it’s your turn.” I said with eyes narrowed at the screen as I past the finish line to WIN.
“BULLSHIT!” he shouted as he came in second.
“We both have two wins each, how’s that going to work?”
“I don’t know but I don’t want to know.”
“Same here.” I said as I turned off the wii before it could tell us the results.

I flopped down on the couch with one thing on my mind.

“This is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship” We said in unison.

But it truly will be.
♠ ♠ ♠
$#$#$#$#
sorry its so late had a little bit of writers block , and i was a tad lazy, i know its really short but i'll try to make the next chapter longer, hopefully it will be up in the next week, or sooner.