Status: Writing

The Beauty and her Beast

Chapter 3

"I can't believe it! they're going out!" Rumours of me and Tikea going out had spread like wildflowers. Every corner we turned, people stared at us.

"Jake" Kelly called from behind us. We turned around. She panted then straightened up. "I want you to look after Tikea"

"What, we already told you! we're not-" Tikea protested.

"If you make her cry, I'll be really upset" she said sternly.

"Well you 2 do make a great couple" Nick came from behind us. Tikea turned bright red.

"We are not going ou-" I yelled.

"Promise you'll look after her right?" Kelly ran off as she waved goodbye. Nick laughed and walked off as well...leaving me and Tikea standing there dumbfounded.

We stopped by at a resturant, still shocked from what happened. "Well that was...wierd" I snapped out of it. Tikea, still clearly shocked nodded.

Niether of us hardly touched our food. We left after the meal to go home. It had gotten colder and windy.

"Jake, Why doesn't anyone understand us?" Tikea mumbled. I shrugged.

"We're different from every one"

"No one understands me, I've never been in a single fight and they still think I'm some gangster..." she sobbed.

She kicked a nearby telephone poll.

"Not even... my mum" KICK!
"My dad" KICK!
"Kelly" KICK!
"Nick" KICK!
"And even my classmates!" KICK! Tears fell down her cheecks and she cried.
"I'm sorry for being small!" KICK!
"For being bad tempered!" KICK!

KICK! I joined in. She looked up suprised, I smiled at her.
"I"m sorry for having scary eyes!" KICK! I slammed my foot into the pole.

She smiled and we continued for a couple more times.

She backed away and laughed, "We bent the pole"

I smiled, as long as she was happy.

"From now on I won't be coming over to eat" she said and turned away from me. "Tomorrow, I'm going to ask Nick out...and then we'll just be classmates" she smiled at me sadly. "bye"

I watched her go silently, no idea what I should do.

Tikea's parents doesn't live with their own daughter, she was ent to this apartment with money to take care of herself because they didn't know how to raise her. She can't cook or clean and cannot look after herself....now she's alone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Read on! it will deffinitely get better.
Do you think Jake and Tikea will fall in love? or will Nick and Tikea? Jake and Kelly?