Status: Active!!!!

Just Open Your Eyes

My Best Friend's Brother

I woke up and sat on my bed. It wasn't a dream, wow yesterday was the best day of my life.
I laughed to myself. Today is the day I scream to the school how John O'Callaghan the fifth is the best person in the world.

I got ready and walked downstairs. "Josh?" I yelled.
No answer.

He must have already left for school. It's fine though, I have my own car.
My parents bought Josh and I our own cars because their always gone for
business trips 6 months in a year, I guess they wanted to make up for the time their gone.

Sure sometimes I want boy advice from my mom and I want to talk about sports to my dad. But it's ok because Josh is a very good brother, and when I need it gives me good advice but I never ask him about guys, I think that would be awkward.

I opened the door and drove my car to school.

"Rach!" Melissa exclaimed when I approached my locker.

"Hey Melissa, I have to tell you what happened yesterday,
but you probably will not believe me." I smiled and blushed as I thought about John.

"You finally talked to John." Melissa teased.

"Hey Rach, I believe you have something to say to the school."
I heard someone say behind me.

Grinning I turned around "Fine but you know that I'm way better than you."

John chuckled "I thought we had this conversation yesterday."

I just smiled and walked to the middle of the hallway.

"John Cornelius O'Callaghan the fifth is the best person
in the whole world and he is better than me at everything!" I screamed.

I blushed as I saw everyone's face confused and heard many whispers.

I walked to John quickly.
He smiled and said "Well good job, thanks for finally admitting it."

I shook my head and laughed.

"Catch you later Rach."

Melissa had her eyes wide and eyebrows raised "What was that and I see you're outgrowing your shyness."

After I told her everything that happened she exclaimed "John almost kissed you!?!?"

"Yes Melissa let us tell the whole school."

"Oh come on Rachel, this is big news you have a huge chance with him."

"I don't think so, if Josh ever finds out that John and I were close to kissing, he would probably...I don't know what he would do and I don't want to find out."

Melissa sighed "Josh is just overprotective, he will get used to it if you and John start dating."

"Whatever I still don't think John likes me, it's just a friendly flirt kinda thing."

"No it isn't, it is love." Melissa smiled and then randomly said
"Have you heard Victoria Justice's new song?"

Giggling I said "You are so random, and no sorry I didn't watch TV in a long time."

She smirked "Well the song is called 'My Best Friend's Brother'."

By that point I couldn't stop laughing.
"Melissa, why are you telling me this?!"

"Oh I don't know I just find it kinda ironic."

"How is it i-" Ohhh I get it.

Melissa laughed "Wow you're slow. Anyway it's so weird and exactly the opposite, it says punk rock drummer and he's 6'3 and John is a singer and tall, when you get home listen to it."

"Will do." I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking through my bag, I found the house keys.

Josh isn't home yet, he always goes to baseball practice after school.

Anyway school wasn't interesting, except at gym: me and Pat were laughing at the coach and the coach made us do 50 push ups each. That was pretty funny because Pat fell on top of my back after only 9 push ups.

I went upstairs to my room and changed into jean shorts and a blue tank top, then I sat on the sofa and turned the TV to Nick.
I really want to hear that song!

About 4 minutes later it came on. Oh jeez this song is pretty catchy.

I laughed to myself, grabbed the remote 'microphone', and started singing.

"Should I give him a smile,
Should I get up and leave
I know it's strange I don't know
what I'm thinking, but is it
wrong if I see him this weekend
I really hope I can get him alone
I just don't, don't want her to know
Yaaa yaaa yaaa ya ya my best friend's brother
is the one for me, punk rock drummer and he's
6 foot 3"

After 2 minutes of singing I fell on the sofa and kicked my legs up and down,
while repeatedly singing "BFB, BFB, BFB, my best friend's brother, my best
friend's brother."

When my 'awesome' singing ended i giggled.

Then I heard someone clear their throat.
I turned to the door and saw Josh looking at me like I had 5 heads.

But oh no with my luck it can't be only be Josh.
I saw John, Kennedy, Garrett, Jared, and Pat behind him.

John had a huge grin on his face with his eyebrows raised.
Kennedy had an amused face.
Jared and Garrett both looked confused.

And Pat yelled "I WANNA SING TOO!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
My Best Friend's Brother
Haha look at the first top comment it says: "my best friend doesn't have a brother....): but my brother has best friends!!!!"

Comment and subscribe please! :)

By the way I'm updating a lot this week because I am going to vacation this coming week and a half. So the week I come back I will make up for it! :)