Status: Active!!!!

Just Open Your Eyes

The Plan

The next day at school I walked to my locker, opened it, and got all my books. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hey Rachel it's Mason sorry I couldn't pick up my phone last night I was at Hunter's house and my phone was dead."
Hunter is our friend also in our biology class.

"It's fine, umm I have a favor to ask you"
"Sure, you know I'll do anything for you since that project you did that bumped up my grade to a B"

"Can you be my fake boyfriend?"

Mason chuckled "Sure but what, why?"
"Well, you know how I said I like John?"

"Ya..."
I sighed and said "Well he caught me singing My best friends brother is the one for me".

Mason was silent for a second then bursted into laughter.

"It's not that funny, it was so embarrassing because Josh said 'but Melissa doesn't have a brother' so I had to say 'I have a boyfriend though'".
"You did the right thing though"

"i did, how?"

"Did you happen to catch John smiling or growing when you said you have a boyfriend?"
I thought back to yesterday "He was frowning a little I guess."

"Rachel, it's called jealousy now all we have to do is pretend we're a couple in front of people, John will get more jealous by the second, then he will get sad, then"

"I get it" I giggled

"Ok so I will see you 4th period, stay next to the water fountain close to the bio door, so we can meet up there and walk hand in hand so John can open his eyes."

I laughed "Ok Mason, see you"

_____________________________________________________

Time for 4th period!!

I walked to the water fountain and waited for Mason.
I gasped when someone came up behind me with his or her hands covering my eyes.

I turned around "Mason you scared the shit out of me!!!"

"Love you too 'babe'" Mason laughed.

"Are you ready Rachel?"

"Ready!"
I tangled my hand in Mason's and smiled at him.
We walked inside and I made sure to see John's reaction.

John was in awe and looked a little sad, I kinda felt bad, but still I wish I could take a picture because he's just too cute.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short but it's going to be way longer in future chapters.
I know I know I didn't update in forever, but I didn't get a lot of comments and it didn't feel inspired.:/
But expect a lot more chapters ahead!!! I also got out of my writer's block:)

So thank you everyone who is still sticking to this story.

Please subscribe and of course comment!! And if you want me to make outfits for Rachel on polyvore per chapter leave it in the comments:)

Thanks!