Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Sweetness

Leon bit my writst lightly until he saw my eyes open. Then he licked my wrist and like the taunting little bastard he is crawled back down to the foot of my bed and went back to resting.

"Don't get too comfortable. I am not staying the day. Just checking the place out." I said leaning up like a corpse and kissing his head. I kicked the covers over him and laughed when he was scared for a split second with wide brown eyes. He barked and peeked his head out and kept on napping.

I walked to my long and beautiful closet and looked down at my lovely and donated suitcase to just stare. What I wear will attract people to speak to me.. and if I wear the right outfit they will be repelled. I want certain people to never be near me. I sigh in frustration.

"Damn this society of perfect appearances." Especially since I am now flawed and stained. I still hear my name. Porcelain Doll. The flash of lights. The door opening. My legs forcibly following suit. Screaming in agony. Giving in. Then screaming in pain filled pleasure. Wanting nothing more than to die. But, something keeps me going. Why am I still alive? I gasp as Mother knocks and enters my room.

"Are you awake Tally?" asks her silhoutte to my darkened room.

"Yes. I am. Please don't turn on the light though. I might wake up." I say wiping away the tears in my eyes.

"Okay. Well, I was just seeing if you were up. I was told you aren't the easiet person to get out of bed."

"That is very true. Just I'm a little nervous today."

"You don't need to worry about nobody except for the Grieson's. They are admittedly pompous and spoiled children. They are most likely in the same grade as you. Juniors."

"Thanks for the FYI mother." I say before she leaves.

"So, the Grieson's. What is I was to go after them instead? Would that save me from any ridicule? Casue I want to stay here I think. At least that is how it seems to me. I can't really find much to hate about this." But I know I will try.

I finally end up in a dark emo chic look. So I can sway between happy emo or sad little rich girl. That's where my act is going to start at anyways.

I kissed Leon between his ears again and his tail wagged and he whimpered a goodbye to me. I walked out with my knee top converse in hand dangling beside me. I sat them outside the restroom while I brushed my teeth and combed my mane of hair. I glared at my face being able to see every healed scar as if they were open. I sigh and ignore them to make it easier for me to attempt at liking myself.

"I should at least wash my face. It looks gross being a little to shiny. Yuck. Greasy." I got a face towel and wrapped the dove soap in it and lowered it under the water faucet. I heard a noise and was confused to not see Mr. or Mrs. H. I looked down and saw Leon. Smart little mongrel had my socks in his mouth. I squated down and patted him and took my socks from him.

"Good boy." He wagged his tail, yawned, and left. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Bum." Focusing back on the sound of water I go back to washing my face. I really dig into a scrubbing motion at the top left corner of my forehead because that is where the most if any blemishes or zits show up.

After I dried my face off and remoisturized my face I went down to the kitchen to see Ms. H with two coffee cups. She gives me one and I look at her strangely becasue I haven't had coffe before and I come to see that it is actually hot choclate with huge marshmellows. the naive child of me begins to warm up to Ms. H. I love huge marshmellows.

"Thank you mother." I said putting my shoes at the top of the stool and politely taking the hot chocolate from her side of the counter. I sip some and watch cross eyed as the big marshmellows crash into my nose softly. I inhale the sweet smell and put the cup down with a smile on my face.

"I'm glad you like it. I was told you liked larde marshmellows. I actually got bigger ones in the cupboard. But they wouldn't fit in the cups." she said sheepishly as she was a little embarassed from trying too hard to spoil me. She leaned down and pulled out a large plastic bag of fist sized marshmellows. I squealed happily and held my hands out. She lugged it over and I grabbed them. They were heavier than expected and I hugged them.

"Why do you like marshmellows so much Tally?" she asked. I smiled and shrugged. Cause I honestly don't completely know.

"They are fluffy and sweet. I can't help but like them." She accepted the answer and I continued to drink my hot chocolate till I finished and it was time to go.