Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Eccentric

I closed the passenger door and the slam made me want to cry. I had heard that sound so many times with my first adoption. Disgusting as it was I was being sent to single women by a sadistic lesbian couple. They did what they wanted. Everything they wanted had me naked in the end.

"Tahlia? Do you have allergies?" Ms. H asked me. My eyes were starting to puff up. Since I have scratched the inside of my eyelids many nights in my life they swell up when the tears well up in them.

"Holding back a sneeze." I lied with closed eyes and a tight lipped smile. I gave a sheepish giggle and looked out the window. I blinked away the pained memories and tears before my left eye began to bleed.

I coughed away the last of me and looked at the other large ass houses. I was asleep on the way here so some was familiar and for other sections of road and scenery I felt a little lost since we had left the housing area and were seeing little shops and the grocery store for the area then there was a forest and I saw a golden gate arch with Archwood Estate across the top. I had definitely missed that before.

"Hope you don't mind but I like to speed down this road." Ms. H said patting my lap and then speeding down towards the edge of the forest. She slowed as we met the bend and she pointed uphill.

"Wow." I let slip as I saw the -IGH SCHOOL part on the front of the school on the larger building of the 6 large buildings that I saw arched around the top of the winding road.

"Yea. It is definitely a large school. But that is Vested Crow High School." she said filling the silence of my shock and awe.

"What is that? I get the crow part but, what does it mean that it has a vest?"

"Vested Crows are a more European type of crow species." she explained to me. I nodded. "The school colors are pretty depressing I would say. They are black, grey, and white." That shocked me. I would assume the rich people would want more cheer and queer instead of gloom and doom. But, I guess I won't mind. I'm pretty depressed.

"I really do hope that you like it. You could always be home schooled. It would be nothing to pay for a teacher. Or you could take all online classes."

"Why?"

"Just I know how high school gets drama wise. If any of those girls or guys try to pick on you just because you don't have the same full luxury background as them I don't want that to hurt you or hinder your life. I want for you to be happy. You fucking deserve it Tally. I don't want to be another one of your case file parents. I really do want to be a true mother to you and take care of you as best as I can now. I already know that Mr. H is ready and willing to spoil you to the core. He has a set of credit cards already set up for you."

"Stop, stop, stop!" I said.

"I'm sorry. Is it too much. I do have a tendency to keep talking when I get a little-" I turned the wheel for her seeing as even though she was looking at the road she wasn't slowing down as she reached the parking lot and there was a speed bump. The right half of the car went up and then bumped down and I sighed and leaned against my seat.

"I'm so sorry Tally. I don't pay the best attention. I just like the speed. But I haven't been in an accident since prom my sophomore year. Or was it junior year?" I looked at her and shook my head. She is definitely eccentric I concluded as she parked the car.

"Let's just get me registered shall we?" I said getting out of the car a little bit shakily.

I saw the entire sign now standing in front of it. VESTED CROW HIGH SCHOOL : Dedication to Excellence. Strength in Diversity. There was a crow with it's wings unfurled showing the grey feathers falling.

I followed Ms. H until she turned around, focused, and aimed the keys at the car. I raised an eyebrow and she clicked the lock door button until the car honked.

"Just making sure it was locked." she giggled with her brown wavy curls glowing in the sunlight that was cracking through the morning clouds. I shook my head yet again and continued into my new time consumer.