Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Glee

After sitting in front of the pretty good looking receptionist for 10 minutes he called for me and Ms. H to go ahead and go into the principal's office.

"Hello!" went the principal riding on a stationary bike. It beeped and she started dabbing at her sweat as she slowed her pedalling down.

"I apologize for not being in the best presentable attire. Welcome to Vested Crow. I'm principal Greyson. By request of Mr. and Mrs. Higgins I am the ony person, besides them and you if you'd like, whom can view any of your information."

"Wouldn't that seem more suspicious?" I questioned finally speaking. She looked at me weird and I held back a solemn grimace.

"Sorry for my face. Just your voice is really nice. Do you sing at all? Would you be interested in the school's glee club. Isn't that what cheerleaders would be for?" I asked. I'll be doing alot of that I see.

"She has not seen nothing having to do with tv besides news and only in the past week has she seen any other channels." Mrs. H said.

"Why thanks for making me feel more like an incubator baby." I rolled my eyes and leaned against the arm rest of the chair. Ms. H was in. She got all huffy and I knew she took the joke the wrong way. "I'm just joking with you mother." I kissed her cheek and like a child given some type of candy she softened up and calmed down.

Ms. Greyson was still watching me intently. I huffed and looked at her before I spoke.

"I will consider it for you Ms. Greyson after I figure out what you mean. But, what does me not watching tv have to do with not knowing what was meant by glee club?"

"A tv show called Glee on Fox is very popular and most if not all if the world knows about it. When you get to, I believe that you'd love the show.: Mrs. Greyson said.

"I have all the episodes at home. You can watch them whever." Mrs. H added. I just simply nodded at them both.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this little filler in a notebook while at work. So yes it is short... but since I write big it seemed like it would be longer.. My apologies.