Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Introduction

Ms. Greyson gave me my schedule and syllabi for all my classes. I'm smart I guess. I ran to libraries alot and just read books so I know alot in reading and writing. Science is always a little hard to get into since they give to many names for things. I don't have the best luck with math unless it is money. Algebra might be dificult from the examples I glimpsed on the syllabi.

After having all my teachers for tomorrow step out and introduce myself to them we were in the lunchroom getting my pincode enabled so I could eat when the bell went off and I definately was afraid. People started to slip in and I stood real close to Ms. H.

"Well that is our last stop. I hope to see you here tomorrow morning." added Ms. Greyson as she patted my shoulder leading me away from the few who were bold enough to stare at me. There was one girl who made her way towards me. she had a varsity jacket on and it definately didn't look like hers. Must be a boyfriend's. At that moment I had to decide how I was going to act around these people. I went for cool, harsh, and witty. I stood tall and squared up with her and raised my eyebrow at her. She stopped and smirked at me.

"Hello. I come in peace. Don't beat the hell out of me." she said breaking the ice.

"I'm new apparently and so I don't want people just walking right up to me." I said. She nodded in understandment.

"Name is Zhanae. I go by Z-baby. I'm a cheerleader and from the jacket you can make the correct assumption that I am with a jock."

"Basketball captain?" I said looking at the basketball pins.

"Wow. That's right." she looked down at the jacket and rolled her eyes at herself. I smiled and stretched out my hand.

"My name is Talhia. You can call me Tally." I explained as she shook my hand.

"You heading to your first class or taking the easy way out and starting fresh tomorrow morning?" she asked.

"I'll show up tomorrow. Heading back with Ms. Hennings.

"Okay. Maybe we can chill tomorrow?" I shrugged and waved bye to her and followed out the cafeteria with Ms. Greyson and Ms. H.

"I saw you talking with Zhanae. Do you cheerlead? I am sorry for asking so much, just, this school promotes activity for the sake of good and successful students.

"Well, I'm flexible enough. I might try-out only after I have my grades secure." I caught Ms. H looking so happy. I shooked my head and kissed her cheek again. "Mother, you seriously need to stop getting so worked up around me."

"I'm sorry. Just I'm so happy to see you adjusting this well. It's so releiving to me." she whimpered blotting at her make up.

"Well, I apologize yet again for intruding in your conversation but I would be worked up to. You seem like a strong young lady. Glad to have you here and hope you enjoy High School as best you can. I'm not gonna lie and say that it's easy because this is an instituition that tries to push you to strive beyond college." I nodded in understanding and waved as I walked past her as she helped Ms. H and I walk out.

"I'm hungry again Mother. Can we get some food?" she nodded and we left the campus.