Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Nuggets

I rolled down the window and undid my ponytail to let my prized possesion go loose and wild. Ms. H patted my leg with a smile and I chose then to mutter a thank you. I leaned into my seat belt and sniffed and realized that there was a beach? I opened my eyes and scanned it.

"Yea. You didn't see that on the way here. Even if you hadn't been sound asleep. It is only 8 feet tall for 3 miles and then it dips. So please never go past the buoys at the 2.3 mi. mark."

"I can't swim." I replied.

"Oh. I didn't know. If you ever want to know how to though you can ask Mr. Higgins. He is certified to teach swimming at the community pool and is the assistant coach for the school swim team." she infomed me.

"Alright." I looked back at the beach and breathed in the beach for the last time as we turned in towards the shopping strip. Then the smell hit me and I pointed feverishly towards the McDonalds. I've at lest had that before. Ms. H smiled at me and I gave a truly genuine smile, even to me, and she slowed at the intersection and was making her way into the far right lane so she could turn before we passed the McDonalds when some douche revved their engine and slid into the lane from behind us. I clenched my fists in my lap and Ms. H patted them till I let them relax and open. When he smirked at my angry face and I looked at his old wrinkled face I whipped my head to Ms. H.

"Would you let me flip him off?" I asked pleading she'd say yes.

"No, sweetie." The light turned red and Ms. H sped around in front of the douche's green car and he swerved up against the curb as we slipped into the McDonalds parking lot. I smiled yet another genuine smile and glared making sure he kept on with whatever he was doing. I was prepared to fight to protect Ms. H if he decided he was the victim. Luckily, and also sadly, he kept on down the street. I wanted to punch someone now.

"Tally? Do you have anger issues?"

"I am not sure. Maybe."

"Would you like to join me for boxing on Thursday?" I looked at her shocked and nodded hesitantly. She smiled and opened the door to the McDonalds. The smell made me a little childish on the inside. What is another word? I felt something like giddy? Just I was really happy.

"What would you like?"

"Something with chicken. I apologize but may I get chicken nuggets and a chicken sandwich?"

"No need to apologize sweetie. Sure you can." I turned and sat down and she ordered. I yawned and layed my head down. I wonder how Leon is doing. I want my doggy.

"You okay sweetie?" she said concerned holding 2 cups.

"Yep. I want Leon." I mumbled sheepishly.

"He is fine of course." she said giving me my cup and walking over to the soda machine. I sat with her purse and waited till she got back. When she put her lid on and turned I got up for my turn. I'd honestly only had Sprite before. But, I like orange juice, so, would orange soda be the same thing? I put a little in the cup and sipped it. I liked it. I filled my cup with it and turned and saw Ms. H had our food.

"Here you go, hun." she said. I was finna eat one when I heard a click and looked at Ms. H.

"Why?" It was weird enough only for me to ask. I still continued to eat the yummy nugget.

"You just look so happy. Sending it to my hubbie." she squealed. I shrugged her craziness off and continued to eat.

"Would it be okay if I gave a nugget or two to Leon?"

"I'm not sure you should. But, if he doesn't get sick afterwards, then sure. Dogs eat just about anything. But, vets always whine about not feeding animals human food. I always think it funny that human food is animals if you're not vegetarian." I laughed covering my mouth and trying not to breathe in nugget. Ms. H smiled and was finst to say something I believe when her phone went off as she got a text.

"Do you want to go to the mall? I just got notified about 3 sales. I can hear my credit cards screaming." I smiled and nodded before putting Leon's two nuggets in my chicken sandwich box.

Goodbye strange looking clown.