Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Pool plans

"I see you met Terrance. I hope he is doing alright. Another tough time for the child." Ms. H said looking over her shoulder while she rinsed Leon's bowl and put fresh water and food in it. I wanted to ask if she would also be informed on his relationship status. I can only hope he is single although those muscles make that thought a naive wish on my part. I accidentally sighed and Ms. H perked up and turned to me a little quick and was on my forehead in the next moment. Then she squealed. I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at her trying not to smile and encourage the crazy.
"You like him don't you?" she said in C sharp. My eyes went big and she squealed again and squeezed me in a tight hug. You're getting used to everything better than I hoped and prayed and even wished! my emotions got all huffy and I began to lie in defense.
"No I just met him and I couldn’t even see him and he probably has a girl already and I should go now." I said backing away and dashing back to the couch.
Leon laid on my lap as I watched Glee with my mother. At that thought i cringe at how I have already gotten somewhat overly acclimated to this privileged way of living. But, if it's still perfection by the summer I just might pick a brick out of my wall and look through to a future that my beginning would envy. Ms. H laughed at a joke I obviously missed. I started paying attention when the wide mouthed chick started talking and every other character looked real annoyed by her. Since she had an entire section of the episode to her background story it doesn't look like she is gonna be off the show. That was hint enough that their would be drama.
*****
I hadn't realized that the show was a little less than an hour long. Ms. H said each episode was about 40 minutes long. I actually liked it. Along with the singing.
"Wanna watch the next episode?"
"No thanks. Well not yet. I need to look at the work I should know by tomorrow. Then I'll come back down." I explained to her disappointed and still happily anticipating smile. She nodded and I got up with Leon clinging to my jeans. I flicked the side of his left ear and he whimpered as he had to use his legs and follow me to my room.
"Baby!" yelled Mr. H from outside of the door. From the sound of screeching tires he was yelling through his window. There was a slam and the sound of keys hitting the floor. He cursed and Ms. h looked up the stairwell to me apologetically and I stifled a chuckle. He finally gets in the house with all his jubilant composure and runs to Ms. H.
"I got the permit to expand our yard so we can get the large pool with the mini waterfall that you wanted!" they squealed and I shrugged them off and listened to them faintly till I reached my room and closed the large door. I hadn't fully paid attention to it before cause it is shaped like a normal door except it's a little wider and higher.
Leon had already leaped his small self onto my bed. This overly intelligent stray pup, like I am, didn't bite the corner of the pillow and walk backwards, but used his paw and tipped the pillow to the foot of my bed. I shook my head at him. He barked lightly once and rested his head on his paws and silently watched me walk towards him. I patted his head and pulled my bag up. I sat back on the remaining half ton of fluffy green and blue pillows and lazily looked over everything. The only thing that looked troublesome was chemistry. Everything else would be a breeze if the teacher wasn't retarded and happy to give homework.
"We've calmed down now. Would you like to come back down to watch another episode? And Mr. H wants to take us out to eat... He is still a bit excited." Ms. H says after knocking and entering. I go to a dark mental place as I note that she does that. I'll know to be more paranoid when it comes to sneaking around in my room and not knowing wether or not I'm alone.
I nod and Leon's ear props up and he lazily slips out of his stolen territory and follows giving me a soft bite on my right calf. His way of telling me that he is here for me. Ms. H walks down the hall a little fast and I lean down to Leon's ear.
"If I runaway from here you're coming with me."