Status: Trying to fill in my writer's block.....

I Confess that I am broken

Answer

“Hun, I called in like you said and they have a pretty full house cause of somebody’s deal going over well at noon. The place isn’t at its best presentation but they will be all cleaned up soon but want to close early and fix a few lights.” Mr. H explained to Ms. H with a look of slight disgust for the people who would dare be so rowdy at such a place that I still don’t know of.
“What place father?” He beamed and was happy to tell me it was TusCa Ristorante. He showed me a picture of him and Ms. H being all cuddle like with a martini and some bubbly wine. “So do we have to leave now?” I looked down at my clothes.
“You can go change Tally. We’ll leave in an hour.” I nodded with a smile and gave him a peck on the cheek and Leon followed me to my room. I stepped in and looked at my window. Leon stepped in front of me all protectively looking like puffed up marshmallow. But when he got to the window he hopped his paws up and his tail started wagging. I walked up behind my fuzzy guardian and saw Terrence. That feeling came back up like sweet nausea. I put my hand to my heart like I was pledging myself to him. I pulled my hands to my side and Leon barked. It wasn’t loud but Terrence still turned from the movie he was watching on the side of his house from his hammock and up to my window. He smirked at me and I stepped back and sheepishly looked down. I wanted to talk to him now. I looked around the window to find how I opened it. Leon bit and tugged the curtain to the side to show the hinge so I looked on the other side and found the lock and handle. I opened it and stepped out on the little banister I had and felt like Juliet. He sat up now.
“Hi. What are you watching?”
“You’re not serious are you?”
“I am not sorry to inform you that I ain’t.”
“Well, it’s Die Hard 2 with Bruce Willis.”
“Don’t know who that is.” I admitted. He got wide eyes in his shock and got out of the hammock.
“Now I am very curious to know what you have seen?”
“Not much, if anything.” I said defensively thinking of an exit strategy for this conversation.
“How is that?” he asked with such an adorable face and genuine concern.
“Just haven’t had many TV privileges before now.” I answered nonchalantly.
“I’ll start it from the beginning if you want.” He said looking at me funny.
“No thanks.” I said. His face fell and I felt horrible. I felt? Nevermind that for now. “Just not for now is all Terrance.” He tried to play coy at the defeated puppy thing. I smiled and he stared at me funny again. I sighed inwardly and lifted my leg and turned over the edge of the banister. He had shocked eyes and moved as close to me as the fence would permit. Leon barked and ran out and down to his doggy door. I lowered myself with my pole dancing strength and lightly fell onto the patio furniture table. He exhaled and I giggled and gave a quick apology. I am not completely sure why. I was sorry that I had worried him? Dangerous feelings but I can’t stop myself. This feels like when I lose control during sex. Instinct and pleasure. Knowing the unknown. I shook my head clear of that memory and pulled a chair to the fence. I hopped over and he offered me his strong arms to get me down on the other side. I thanked him and tried terribly to stop smiling in his arms. He has got to feel the same way. I want him to. I stepped a little out of his arms and was close enough that he kept one arm around me to guide me to his hammock.
Leon was barking on the other side of the fence. Jealous little puppy. Terrence steps away from me and karma gets me as I make a face at the attention hogging four legged noise maker. Terrence can only use a giant pair of scissors to pin down the bush so that Leon can see through the cracks of the fence. I try to get on the hammock on my own but it keeps moving. I don’t like that so I try to sit on the ground and he grabs me like a little child under my arms and sits me on the hammock and I roll to the center. He laughs at me a little since I squealed. He got in too and the closeness was comfortable and awkward.
“Do you like me?” we asked at the same time. I sat up as best I could and looked down at him. I didn’t know what to really say when I heard Ms. H yell out the kitchen.
“Tally we’re leaving now. Please get back over here without your father seeing.” She giggled at the thought and I apologized to Terrance. He helped me climb back over. He grabbed my hand as I was sliding down on my side onto the lawn chair. He made me stand there stuck in a trance until I answered. I was still speechless and he kissed my hand.
“Night shortness.” I was dizzy on this emotion and so I just waved and backed away. But then I saw Leon and had an idea.
“Terrence?” he turned a little too quick and I had to smirk. I picked up Leon and lifted him up like a baby. “Can you keep Leon company till I get back?” Leon barked and Terrence was glad to have Leon over. I ran upstairs grabbed my shoes and jacket and ran out to Mr. H’s truck. He looked at me in the rearview mirror.
“I thought you were changing?” he asked speculatively.
“Couldn’t decide and stuck to what I already had.” I answered sweetly. I looked up as we drove past the houses and saw Terrence and Leon watching me go to dinner with my parents.
“I’m not that short.” I mumbled.