You Disgust Me

You Disgust Me

You Disgust Me

Look.

It's a room. This much we know. The room's purpose we cannot be sure of, but simple observation can tell us that it is a plain white room, of medium size, completely without features. In a corner there sits a slim, plainly dressed girl. She is watching a door set into the opposite wall with a mixture of dread and defiance.

Her name is Hack. When the door opens the most horrific experience of her life will begin.

Sin is going to break her mind.

The door opened.

Hack scrambled to her feet as Sin stepped quietly into the room and shut the door behind him. She met his gaze with a manic bravery.

"The deal," Sin began, "is simple. Tell me what I want to know, and you don't get hurt. I think that's a fair trade off."

"You can't touch me." Hack swaggered up to Sin and stared him straight in the eye. "You need me whole. Otherwise you can't bargain with me. No one wants a daughter bleeding from every inch of skin."

"I can hurt you where it doesn't show."

"Jigsaw isn't stupid. Before he trades he'll want to check every inch of me."

"Where it will never show." Sin stepped a little closer.

"The only person who can hurt the other here is me."

"Do you really think you can hurt me? In this place, at this time?"

Hack's hand was a blur.

Sin's was faster.

Hack gasped as Sin's grip tightened around her wrist. "Slapping has been done. Everyone knows about slapping. Try something more creative." He laughed as her knee came up, sidestepping smoothly. "That has been tried on me so many times. It's quite obvious you've never fought properly in your life."

There was a slight pause.

Sin ducked as Hack's mouth came whizzing towards his shoulder, teeth ready to grip. He resurfaced so close that their clothes brushed together, taking hold of her other wrist. "Nice try. Not quite new - there was one person, a long time ago...but close enough. Let's not fight anymore. It's so uncouth."

"So what do you suggest?" Hack hissed as Sin walked forwards, pushing her backwards.

"I suggest that we dance."

"You dance?"

"Well. Shall we try a waltz?"

"The waltz was considered risqu� when it was first introduced."

"I hope we are all a little more open-minded today."

"I don't want to dance a dance that was ever considered risqu�."

"Do you think that what you want matters anymore to me than, hmm, the state of mind of the nearest spider? Believe me when I tell you that it matters a good deal less." Sin forced his right hand, still hold Hack's wrist, down to her waist, and raised his left hand, also holding Hack's wrist, up in the air.

"This isn't right," she hissed, as he pulled her round the room. "My hand should be on your shoulder."

"I'm not letting go of your hand for a long time yet."

For a while the only sound was Sin counting under his breath.

Predictably, Hack broke the relative silence.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?"

"That."

"You are not making anything clearer."

"I am asking you," Hack said through gritted teeth, "to remove your hand from my rear end."

"No."

"Please?"

"On a scale of nought to ten, that scored about a negative five in effectiveness."

"I thought so."

"What's your next trick going to be? I'm just dying to know."

"You disgust me."

"I have that effect on a lot of people."

Hack made a disgruntled, impatient noise, half sniff and half impatient sigh, before trying, with a decent amount of spirit, to wriggle away. Instantly Sin pinned her to the wall, pressing his body close against hers.

"I liked that. Do it again."

Hack stared at him in horror.

He grinned rakishly. "Should we find a room?"
♠ ♠ ♠
*hits Sin* DON'T BE SO DIRTY.
*hits Hack* HIT HIM HARDER.

I glanced at the original, in my notebook, and bit the notebook because I was so disturbed by the original. Now my notebook has got teeth marks in it.

...I blame Sin. Despite the fact that he's far too private to ever have sex with someone, he still uses sex as a tool for manipulation. I have no idea how he lets Hack out, but he does. Poor Hack, being used like that. While we're talking about Hack, let me say that she was meant to be a really weak character with no spirit in her at all. But she grew a backbone. Which is very irritating, as I can't really write spiritless characters and she was meant to be my debut.

Here's the original. I don't want to type this.

*****
"You can't hurt me," Hack spat, "You need me whole, so you can bargain with me. No one wants a daughter so covered with scars her skin doesn't show."

"Oh, but that was never necessary," Sin grinned, sliding across the floor towards her. "I can hurt you where it doesn't show..."

"You think Jigsaw won't want to examine every inch of me before trading? He's not stupid."

"Where it will never show..." Sin stepped a little closer, licking his lips.

"Get away from me!"

Sin laughed and bounded after her, catching her arm and pulling her close. "Should we find a room?"
****

*shot*

Trivia:
1. They were originally neopets (uni and gelert), but then I changed them to humans because I couldn't face the thought of horse-dog action
2. This is Sin's human debut. It's long overdue
3. I really didn't want to write him in as licking his lips, but needed some device to suggest how suggestive he was being (does that even make sense?)