Status: Oneshot.

Brick by Boring Brick.

Only chapter!:D

Before I was a normal rockstar: I went to parties, performed and had my occasional hook-up. I put my hearts into my songs,changed my hair and look completely every couple months.

Ransom was the one thing that screwed me up.They beat me and starved me, it scared me forever. Even though it wasn't the worst to come, I just let my hope go.

I then tried to go back to normal, but I know I could never be the same. I had forgotten the world I had left behind once again.

Carefully, I tried to bury the castle holding all my memories. Again.

Knight was how I described him. Just when I needed saving, he came. He was my everything.

But, it was a trick. He turned out to be the wolf and I, the pig.

Yesterday I built my house up, brick by boring brick.

Believing was what I needed to do, a believe was what I needed to be.

Or, I could just make up my own world, like I did before.

Realisation was something I never wanted to face.

I was okay with pretending. Which was why I decided I was gonna build up a world of magic.

No one could ruin the high I was on.

Ghost was the word you could describe me with.

Because I was there and now, I'm fading away.

Ragged is also how I could be described as.

I was just a hollow shell looking for hope.

Care was what I needed.

Kindness is what I got, so in the end, all I am is an empty shell having to write a song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is!:D