Status: active

Jonas Next Door

Maybe she isn't crazy after all

The next morning i was kinda excited i slept off the jet leg from the long ride here.Stretching my arms i wanted to start my day..Hopping in the shower the water felt really good considering that i never to a shower at home i always took bath but the water pressure feel so good on my skin especially considering that i celebrated my last week at home at the beach so i forgot to put on sunscreen so my peeling skin thanked me secretly..Jumping out and brushing my teeth jetting down the hallway to not be seen naked in only a towel.Since i really am not use to the weather out side i put my undergarments and threw my robe on to go check the weather on the balcony...''Hmmmm fair''...deciding i don't wanna risk anymore sun damage and the fact that i don't want anyone to see my peeling skin i decided on a black and white striped shirt that said''Riot'',ripped jeans and my long to the knee black and white converses.Looking in the mirror soft green eyes and loud red hair..i figured it would look cuter with eyeliner and a side ponytail.Once i put my contacts were placed in my eyes i went down stairs to find Kat already wide awake but as usual she was still in her pajamas laughing loudly at some cartoon eating ice cream upside down on the couch..Giggling i sat across from her''I will never understand why you do that''i replied..Her hazel eyes fixed on me she shoved the last spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.''Because its fun''she said white stuff dripping out the sides she smiled.''Hehehe to you its fun to me i consider it a bad combination''i debated back..
''Yea yea yea you and my mother both''she laughed,''so why are you so ready for today isn't it a little early to want to go out?''
Glancing down at my watch''Its 2 in the afternoon Kat!!!''i scoffed,''This is the time when normal people get up and go out''
She turned up nose''Welp I'm not normal,Imma night creature!!!!!''she laughed making her eyes intense and curly hair swirl over a left shoulder teeth baring like a vampire.
''Ok ms.nightcreature...can you take me around so i can see how my new home is?''replying sarcastically
''Ugh fine....i had to have met a normal person and claim her as my Bf?''she huffed taking the bowl in the kitchen.
''I love you too Kat''
''Bleh ill be back in 20 ready so i can take you out''
''Thankies''
Even though i thanked Kat for doing it i knew when she said 20 she really meant an hour to a hour and a half...so i decided to watch TV till she finally comes out.
~~~~~~~~~~3:30 pm~~~~~~~
''Im ready!!!''kat sang behind me finding me in the kitchen....i look over at her and i honestly don't even know what made her take so long shes wearing baggy black pants a purple and black zebra tank top and she had a hat on!!!!!!at least i wore makeup.
''Well now you have to wait for me to finish my yogurt!!''
Snatching the spoon from me she scraped what was left and stuffed it in my mouth..''Seee all gone!!!!'''she smiled
''Hate you''
Her mother chuckled''So what are you girls doing today?''
''Im taking Hayley around''
''OOOOO i wanna go take me to the park please!!!!''her Little brother chanted behind us
''Ummmmm no?,now beat it!!!"
''Katora Nichole Henderson!!! don't talk to your brother like that!
''Ugh mom but i don't wanna!
''Just do it or don't go at all"
''Ugh fine put on your shoes''
"Yay''!
Kat was really pissed so we walked outside and waited for Bryan to come out.
''Is it really that bad to have a sibling?''
''Only when your me''
Chuckling the door closed behind us and he ran in front of us....she told me about the old stores and where the mall is...surprisingly the park wasn't far maybe 3blocks and we were here...he ran for he jungle gym while we sat on the swing just talking about random things until we got bored and we started listening to Kat's ipod....it was on shuffle so we listen to Miley Cyrus Hilary duff Demi Lovato and a couple of Jonas brothers songs until this really slow one came on that made me think about last night the guy on the balcony next door.Sensing my deep thought Kat nudged me.
''Dont think to hard you may break a muscle''!!
''Shut up..''
''So whats got you in major think mode''?
''This song''
''Hmmm what about it?''
''umm...nothing for get it''
''No tell me''
''Nope because i know you and you will just tell me it was a dream and I'm crazy''
''No i wont...well not entirely anyway''
''Have you ever met your neighbors?''
''No not really..in fact i didn't even know i had a neighbors''she said confused
''Well you do and i think its nick Jonas''
''Ok you have finally cracked''
''No im serious...last night i couldn't sleep because someone was playing this song outside on the balcony beside your house and I'm pretty sure it was him curly hair and everything''
''Uhuh yea and like my cousin is Michael Jackson twice removed''!!
''No Kat think you never seen them before and what guy do you know would even dare listen to the Jonas brothers or any boy band so why would he sing that song unless it was him!!!!,that's just logic''
''No that retarded maybe he was gay''
''Ugh no I'm telling you-
''Kat i need to go to the bathroom''bryan interrupted''
''Hold it''she growled
''Kat''he wined
''Ill take him''
''You sure you know your way back?''
''Yea ill be fine''
~~~~~~Kat's POV~~~~~~
Hayley was gone for awhile and my ipod was dying so i decided to just watch on as others at the park played..Until a i was disrupted by the sound of someone screaming duck and my head all of a sudden started hurting.I got up from the floor grabbing my aching head when i saw two sets of feet beside me.
''I am so sorry i told him not to throw it so far''he explain helping me up
My eyes were blurry but then they focused and my eyes saw him Tall maybe a few inches taller curly hair weird but really awesome side burns and dark brown eyes that if you looked close enough they are green depending on the lighting.I looked down and his hand was still on my arm and there it was glistening his purity ring..
''Ma'am are you ok?''
''Um yea I'm fine''
''Im really sorry''the little one said that was beside him he was small about my brothers age.
''Its OK I'm kinda accident prone anyway so no biggie''i laughed
''This is my little brother Frankie i was teaching him how to throw but looks like he needs more prat ice''
''Again its ok but i gotta go so see you later''turning my back
''Ok bye.sorry again''!he called after me
OMygod omygod are you serious!!!!ahhhhhh that was so him...although i did hit my head pretty hard.I thought walking back i didn't know how close i was till i saw Hayley and Bryan walking towards me.
''Are you OK? why are you walking back?''she asked
''Um nothing just lets get home we need to do something''i pulled her into the house
''What is up with you all of a sudden''she questioned
I just smiled while thinking maybe shes not crazy after all!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm so happy i have never and i repeat never been able to update within the same week in starting the story...i was feeling inspired my other author was suppose to write this but i couldn't wait so Pl comment subscribe i promise 3rd chapter will have tons more Jonas brothers!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep thanks 2 all my readers so far u guys are the best.