Life Goes On.

Life Goes On.

Silent tears ran down my face as I stared down at your recently covered grave. Heavy rain drops were falling and making my hat feel extremely heavy but right now my shoulders already felt like they had the weight of the world on top of them.

I dropped to my knees and placed the fresh red rose on top of the soil.

I reached out and traced the writing on the marble.

A wonderful husband, father, son, brother. Someone who will be truly missed but forever in our hearts and minds.

Everything on there was correct apart from what you were to me: lover.

He was mine.

Someone who I’ll never be replaced for as long as I live.

I take some comfort from the fact that I was the last person he kissed, touched, made love to, declared your love for.

I told him to stay the night but he was stubborn and said that if she woke up without him there he wouldn’t hear the end of it for weeks. I wonder if he’d rather have the earache or the pain of having a bullet rip through his heart?

I wiped my eyes and stood up, holding my head high.

He always said to do that ‘Hold your head high and don’t let the fuckers get to you.’

I sure fucking wish he was hear to tell me that now.

“Goodbye, lover.” I whispered, trying to hold the tears back.

I turned around and walked away.

Life has to go on, Frank.

The sun will still come up tomorrow, the moon will still shine tonight, the rain will still pour, people will still die and people will still be born. And the man you loved will still be in the ground tomorrow. The days are gonna pass and they might get easier and the pain might go but it might not but the whole world can’t revole around that mans death.

The man.

My man.

My one and only.

My lover.

Gerard Arthur Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
A quick depressing (sort of) Frerard for Valentine's day.