Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

Crashin'

As Izy drove the group, except Alex, back to their bus and van she noticed how quiet Cameron was being. He also hadn’t been drinking that night. During the party he had only had one drink, so she couldn’t even think of an excuse for his weird behavior. The drive was just filled with Stephen and Justin’s drunken rambles and Izy’s side ways glances at Cameron, who kept his eyes focused straight ahead.

“Home sweet van,” Izy said before the group all piled out of the car. Izy got out of the car and waited while Justin slowly got out of the backseat. She realized that she didn’t want to say goodbye to her brother. She was actually going to miss him more than she ever thought she would.

“Don’t go getting your self in trouble while I’m gone, lil sister,” Justin said while he closed the car door.

“I’m not sure if I can do that, so I make no promises,” she joked.

“I’m going to miss you,” he told her before the two of them briefly hugged. She said the same thing back to him as they let go and he moved on to say goodbye to Stephen. Justin and Stephen exchanged an awkward hug that seemed to last longer than it should have. To the people watching it just seemed weird, but they couldn’t hear what Justin had whispered to Stephen.

“If you fuck up things for my sister again I will hurt you.” Stephen was Justin’s best friend but Izy was his sister and he couldn’t stand the thought of her ending up hurt again. Stephen just nodded his head in response feeling the fresh wave of guilt that came with Justin’s words.
Justin then moved on to shake Cameron’s hand. “Take care of my sister ok?”

“Sure,” Cameron said. His response wasn’t lost on Izy. It only confirmed that something was going on with him. It was clear to everyone that Cameron was in his own little world right now, but Justin just ignored it and said his final goodbyes to everyone before getting back into the car and driving away. The rest of the group split up right after Justin’s car disappeared. Stephen and John went to find their bus while Izy and Cameron where greeted by the rest of The Downtown Fiction who had been waiting for them.

Eric was the first to say something to the couple, “Izy! Cameron! You kept us waiting so one of you has to drive.”

“Fine I’ll drive,” Izy volunteered not wanting to make Cameron drive. That would most likely only add to the bad mood he already appeared to be in. She drove the van in silence until it seemed that ever one except her and Cameron was asleep.

“Cameron was going on with you tonight?” she asked.

“Have you ever cheated on me?” She was surprised by his answer and fought the reflex to turn and look at him. Instead she kept her eyes on the road.

“No. I would never do that to you. Why would you even ask me that?”

“I know what happened between you and John,” he told her with no emotion in his voice. Anger started to build inside her and she gripped the steering wheel tighter as her knuckles turned white.

“What happened to me and John was in the past and has nothing to do with you and me,” she said tightly trying to keep from raising her voice and waking the others.

“Then why didn’t you tell me? If it was really in the past you could have just told me, but instead you kept this from me. I had to find out from some random girl that you cheated on your ex with his brother,” he argued.

“I didn’t tell you because I was afraid of this. I knew you were going to over react no matter what.”

“I’m over reacting? You kept this from me and I’m just trying to find out why,” he told her.

“I can’t believe you. You actually think I could cheat on you. Just let me ask you one thing; did you ever think I would have cheated on you before you found out what happened?”

“I don’t know. I guess the thought was always there in the back of my mind because we were apart for so long,” he answered only increasing Izy’s anger.

“Honestly! How to you even get to question whether I would cheat on you when you were the one leaving. I was home alone all those times while I waited for you to get back from touring with your band. I knew fan girls were going to be all over you, but I trusted you. I just thought you would never do that to me, I had faith in you,” Izy responded finally letting her anger show in her voice waking up the rest of the people in the van.

“Izy I…” Cameron started aware of the other people in the van whose attentions were now on the couple.

“Cameron don’t there’s nothing you can say right now,” she cut him off and the rest of the ride was silent. Slowly the rest of the group fell back to sleep but Cameron couldn’t even bring himself to close his eyes. His mind kept going over the fight that him and Izy just had. Right away both of them started to regret some of what they had said but neither of them were ready to say they were sorry.

Finally Izy pulled the van to a stop at the next Warped Tour venue and without saying a word Izy left the van. She needed to get away for a while. She couldn’t hang around anymore with Cameron while they both refused to say anything to the other. She went to the first place that came to mind, The Summer Set’s bus, hoping they were already there.

Luckily for her they were and she ran into Jess outside the bus helping to unpack merch. The drummer spotted her right away and called out to Izy. Then a look of concern found it’s way onto Jess’ face as Izy walked closer. “What’s up girl? Did you sleep last night? You look like you didn’t.”

“ That would be because I didn’t. Cameron and me got a fight last night and on top of that I had to drive the van. I couldn’t have slept though even if I had the chance,” Izy told her friend with tears threatening to spill over.

“Aw I’m sorry girl. How about you take a nap in the back lounge?” Jess offered and gave the girl a hug.

“That would be great,” Izy answered and Jess led her to the back of the bus.
Izy was in a much better mood by the time she woke up. She said thanks to Jess and then she went to find Cameron. She wanted to apologize for what was said last night and for not telling him about John sooner. Her and Cameron could get through this. She knew they could. They just needed to talk everything out and then they could go back to the way things are.

However, when she got back to the van everyone was there but Cameron. She asked the guys where he was and they told her that Cameron had gone out looking for her. She thanked them and then went out trying to find him. She was just at The Summer Set’s bus and she didn’t see him so she tried to think of where else he would look for her. She decided to check near Anarbor’s van since it was closer and Cameron knew that Izy and Amber were kind of friends.

Once she got to the van though she wished she were anywhere else. For the first time she believed that her and Cameron weren’t going to be ok and they weren’t going to work things out. When she turned to walk up to the van she saw Cameron with his lips attached to Amber’s and she had to fight the urge to scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn drama. I'm also really sad that this story is saying goodbye to Justin Godsey.(haha)So important stuff went down in this chapter so comments/feedback would be really great. Anyways a big thanks to all of you that are supportive it means a lot to me. Special thanks go out again to TatumTSS (haha yes you are special) and the people who have already subscribed to my Cameron Hurley story I'm excited for that one so I'm glad ro know people would be interested in reading it. And on an unrelated not I created a tumblr so check it out. BAM! Until next time comment, subscribe and stay awesome.