Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

Move Along

Izy decided to kill sometime before facing Cameron. After talking to David and Eric she walked back to the bus but she couldn’t take waiting there. Jess kept trying to get her to talk about her feelings and Stephen kept trying to cheer her up. Izy didn’t want them to do either of those things at he moment she had three hours before she had to go to The Downtown Fiction’s set and she just wanted to be alone.

She hung around for only half an hour before she decided she needed to get off the bus for air. Jess and Stephen both jumped to join her but she declined. They were both looking out for her, but she was already tired of the way they looked at her like she was going to flee at any given second. The idea did sound really good to her, but she had promised and she needed to prove it to herself that she could see this out.

“I’ll be fine guys, I’m not going to run away,” she promised. “I will come check back here before the set,” she added sarcastically.

“Good, if you don’t I’m sending out a search party,” Jess half joked. Both girls shared a small laugh, but Stephen looked preoccupied.

“Before you go can I just talk to you for a moment, outside?” he asked Izy who reluctantly agreed. She walked off the bus with Stephen walking silently behind him. Once they had both stepped down from the bus and Stephen closed the door behind them he spoke up.

“I miss you Izy,” he told her.

“What are you talking about I’m right here in front of you?” she questioned.

“You’re not you right now. Izy, you’ve let all this get to you. You used to be different, you were happy,” he stated moving closer to her, while Izy back away defensively.

“Sorry if I’m not jumping for joy right now, but I did just see my boyfriend kissing another girl yesterday.” Her anger and hurt showed in her tone and all Stephen wanted to do was reach out and comfort her in his arms.

“I know it hurts right now, but don’t forget there are people here that care about you.” When she didn’t respond her spoke up again. “I care about you Izy.” He lightly kissed her forehead before opening the bus door and going back inside.

Despite Stephen’s words Izy still felt like being alone and went off to try to find someplace where she could make that happen. After walking around for half an hour she gave up and decided instead to just get lost in a crowd. She walked to the main stage avoiding anywhere that she might have run into Cameron. It turned out to be the perfect destination, the music was loud and nobody gave her a second look in the sea of people. After two bands had played she headed back to the bus. She still had her promises to keep and she didn’t doubt that Jess would actually send people to look for her. She still had time though so she took her time walking back.

When she was in view of the bus though she paused for a moment. Cameron was there. She then noticed Jess in the door way looking like she was yelling at him. Intrigued Izy snuck closer to the bus while both of them were too caught up in their argument to notice her.

“Just let me see her Jess I know she’s there. Please Jess I love her,” Cameron pleaded.

“You have some way of showing it Leahy. Last time I checked cheating on your girlfriend wasn’t how you showed her you love her,” Jess glared down at him. She was still clutching the as if she was ready to slam it in his face at any moment.

“I would never cheat on Izy! I didn’t kiss Amber she kissed me,” he defended himself.

“It doesn’t matter you kissed her back. I know Izy if you had been as innocent as you say you are the two of you would be ok, and she wouldn’t be this hurt.” With that Jess finally slammed the door closed leaving Cameron outside. He let out a dejected sigh before turning around. He knew Izy wouldn’t be able to avoid him forever, he just didn’t know that she was still frozen in shock right behind him.

“Izy,” he said when he turned around. He started walking closer he but she held up her hand to signaling for him to stop.

“Cameron, don’t,” she pleaded wanting to avoid this situation all together.

“No Izy I can’t let us go, we can work this out what you saw it wasn’t what you thought I don’t have any feelings for Amber.”

While Cameron was trying to get Izy to listen John was in the bus questioning Jess. “Who was outside?” he asked.

“It was Cameron, so I sent him away,” Jess shrugged it off.

“Cameron? You mean Izy’s Cameron?” he clarified.

“Yeah he wanted to see her to explain,” she rolled her eyes shrugging the event off.

“He hurt her like that and then just showed up the next day?” John however, wasn’t about to let this go. He rushed to the door of the bus heading out with the intent of confronting Cameron about what he did to Izy.

Back outside Izy was fighting to keep it together and not show her emotions to Cameron. “It doesn’t matter anymore, Cam,” she said monotoneuosly.

He was about to ask her why when John joined the two of them. He saw past Izy front and knew she was hurting. He had grown up with this girl and some things never changed, she never wanted to admit when she was sad. Izy’s back was to him so he came up behind her put his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. He told himself it was just to get Cameron to leave but he also just wanted to. Last night made it clear to him that he still had feelings for Izy. She was the one that had gotten away but she was here now right in his arms. “Hey babe,” he said to her knowing it would only bug Cameron more.

“Is this why it doesn’t matter? You’ve already found someone else?” Cameron accoused. His blood boiled as he stared at Izy, his Izy, in John’s arms. “We have one problem and jump right into bed with someone else.

“It’s not just one problem it’s the end of our relationship. I just can’t keep seeing you.” His accusations, even though partly true, made her angry but she kept her voice calm.

“It can’t be over, Izy we can get through this.” His tone changed from anger to desperation, but Izy couldn’t just go back to the way things were again. Nothing felt the same and her and Cameron didn’t feel right to her anymore. Seeing him with Amber made her question everything she had thought she had known with certainly about their relationship and she questioned why she had rushed into her feelings for Cam.

“But I don’t want to,” she responded her voice finally cracking with emotion. It was enough though and Cameron turned around leaving John and Izy still standing there.

“Izy, about last night…” John started as she slipped out of his arms.

“It’s fine, John, you don’t need to make up excuses or explanations. We were both drunk and high. Let’s just move on,” she talked it off. She felt emotionally drained and wasn’t ready to hear what John wanted to say about it.

“Is that what you want,” he questioned hoping for her answer to be no.

“Yes. It’s whats best for both of us.” It seemed like the right thing to say whether she believed it or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey y'all. Long time no see. Sorry about that I just had a temporary loss of all ambition followed by the desire to start a new story. So maybe some comments will help me stay focussed and maybe get some updates out faster. Anyways how are you all doing? I feel like we should do some catching up, I don't know why it's just really has been awhile mibba. Anybody out there ready this also like hockey? If so let me know because I've started a hockey related story I'm really excited about and I want to know if any you would be interested. That is all for know. Comment, subscribe and stay awesome.