Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

Kiss Me Like It's Christmas

Cameron introduced Izy to two of his friends, and band mates as she learned later, David and Eric. They were fun to be around and Izy found herself fitting into their group. She couldn’t deny that she had become the closest to Cameron. The two of them spent a lot of time together. They even worked together.

Izy had been looking for a job and Cameron went with her while she tried to find one. After a while of job hunting they passed a shop window with a help wanted sign that caught their eyes. They looked at each other before walking into the small guitar shop.

“May I help you?” the woman behind the counter asked.

“Yes we saw the help wanted sign,” Cameron said.

“Do you know a lot about guitars?” the girl asked us.

“I don’t know that much just the basics and how to play a little, but I’m a fast learner and a hard worker,” Izy told her honestly. She nodded her head waiting for Cameron’s answer.

“I could help her, I’ve been playing for a while,” Cameron told her.

“I don’t usually recommend dating between co-workers,” she commented.

“Oh we aren’t dating,” Izy told him blushing and quickly looking over at Cameron.

“Sure you aren’t. When can you two start?” she asked.

“I could start whenever,” Izy answered and Cameron agreed. “Does that mean we got the Job?”

“Yes it yours you both just need to fill out some paper work and then you start Monday,” their new boss informed them.

After filling out the paper work the two of them left the store. “I do believe that this calls for some kind of celebration,” Cameron said.

“You’re right Mr. Leahy. What did you have in mind?” Izy asked him while they both started walking.

“How about we go get some dinner?” he asked. “I’ll pay.”

“Well in that case let’s go,” Izy answered. “But I get to pick the place.” The two of them kept walking with Izy leading the way to their destination. “Here we are,” she said stopping in front of a Chipotle.

“I like your thinking,” he commented while he opened the door for her. The two of them got their food and Cameron actually did pay for Izy’s ignoring her protest.

“So I didn’t know you played guitar,” Cameron pointed out.

“Well I’m just full of surprises,” she told him.

“I’ll say did you take lessons?”

“Not really,” she said and Cameron gave her a look so she continued. “My ex-boyfriend taught me a little.”

She expected him to ask a few more questions about her past but he didn’t. “So you have a thing for guitar players don’t you?” he asked playfully.

“Well I guess I do and just think of all the guitar players I’ll be able to meet at work now,” she joked.

“I’ll have to break this to Eric that he doesn’t have a chance.” Her favorite thing about hanging out with Cameron was that he didn’t take many things seriously. The two of them were always joking around and goofing off. When she was around him she never thought of John, Stephen, or Arizona, but on the off chance she did he would shortly be able to take her mind of it again.

The two of them started working together the following Monday. They arrived at the store right after both of them had finished school and were greeted by Sarah, their boss. “Ok you two basically you just need to be here to help the costumers. Most days if there is nobody in here you can do almost anything as long as you don’t break anything and no PDA.” She ignored them as they told her again that they weren’t dating. “Today however I need to train you two on the register. Other than today I’ll probably be in the back while you’re working if you need me for any reasons, but hopefully you won’t need me.”

For the rest of their shift they went through the basic first day training things and by the time they were done Sarah had decided they knew enough. “Ok kids next time you’ll be on your own,” she told them. “Kind of,” she added as a second thought.

Izy and Cameron added working after school to their daily routine. They had spent a lot of time together before but now they saw each other basically every day. Some times David and Eric would come visit them. Other times when they were alone he would teach her how to play some songs he had written on guitar.

Somehow they were able to keep this job and the two of them ended up working together on Christmas Eve while Sarah was away. She had reluctantly scheduled them to work. She was reluctant to leave the two of them working alone but the store still needed to be open for last minute shoppers. When they walked through the door Cameron stopped Izy. “Look up,” he told her. When she did she saw the two of them just happened to be standing under some mistletoe.

"That’s weird Sarah doesn’t really seem like the type to put up mistletoe,” she observed.

“I think your missing the point,” he said.

“What do you…” she was cut off when his lips crashed into her. The kiss was somewhat short, but when he pulled away she was speechless.

“You don’t even know how long I’ve been waiting to do that,” he said causing her to blush.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay this update makes me happy. Anyways there's a new layout because I got this lovely banner from Elle_Kimberly and she was the first comment. If people haven't you should definitely check out her stories. Also thank you to the subscribers. Please comment and subscribe.