Status: Not sure if anyone will see this status but I'm going to try my hardest to go through and edit this story and then continue it!

Do Overs and Second Chances

Same Blood

When Izy woke up she momentarily forgot where she was. It took her a minute to remember that she was in the van. It had been such a long day yesterday ending with a party and then a drive to the next venue. There she had met so many people that she could barely remember a fourth of them. When she realized that she also realized that there was something sticking to her forehead. She reached up to remove a yellow post-it note. On it was a note from Cameron.

Izy,
Me and the rest of the guys went to go set up. I told them to let you sleep in; the first day of tour can be pretty rough. Just come find us when you are ready.
-Cameron


Izy smiled at the note. Cameron was just so sweet and she couldn’t believe that she had somehow ended up with him. She quickly got dressed for the day and went to go find him. She found him along with David, Eric, Zack and Amber at The Downtown Fictions’ tent and went over to greet him.

“Hey Izy, I got you something,” he said, while handing her an iced coffee.

Izy smiled at him while she accepted the ice-cold beverage. “Could you be any more perfect?”

“I could try for you,” he said looking adorable as always.

“Nah I like you just the way you are,” Izy said before kissing him.

“Now isn’t that just the cutest thing you’ve ever seen, Amber?” Izy sighed as she pulled away from Cameron and greeted Jess. Jess however chose to get right to the point. “Cameron, can Izy come out and play?” she asked sarcastically. She was glad that Izy was happy but she wasn’t completely sure if she liked Cameron yet. She still believed that Izy should be with John or Stephen.

“It’s up to her,” he answered and turned his head to look at Izy.

“Are you sure you won’t need me?” she asked. She wanted to spend as much time with Jess before Warped Tour ends and the two girls are separated again.

“Yeah we don’t play until six, go have fun,” he told her. He had planned on spending the day with Izy, but if she wanted to hang out with Jess and Amber he wasn’t going to stop her.

“Thanks I won’t be late,” she said to Cameron before giving him a quick peck on the lips and walking away between Jess and Amber. “So what exactly are we doing today,” Izy asked.

“We have a mission,” Jess answered leaving Izy still confused before she explained more. “Stephen has been M.I.A. all morning, which means he is up to something. Therefore we need to go find him and I thought our chances would be better if you were here with us, Izy.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” Izy asked defensively.

“It means that I saw your little reunion yesterday.” Amber raised her eyebrows while Jess kept talking. “Oh Stephen I missed you so much,” Jess said in a fake girly voice before switching to a voice to imitate Stephen as the girls got to the bus area. “I missed you too, Izy. Have my babies?”

“Shut up, it’s not like that,” Izy blushed and gave Jess a small shove.

“Yes it is. I bet you if you were to go up to him and asked him out he would say yes in a heart beat,” Jess told her.

“That doesn’t matter though, because I have Cameron and I’m not going to mess that up,” Izy told her.

“So Izy, is Cameron good?” Amber asked.

“Good?” Izy asked her back naively.

“You know,” Amber said. When Izy didn’t respond Amber rolled her eyes. “Like in bed,” Amber finished.

“Ooooooooh,” Izy was completely taken back by the question. She couldn’t believe that Amber had asked that. She looked over at Amber and then at Jess feeling awkward, but finally answered after both girls encouraged her. “Yes,” she said quickly.

“And how does he compare to John and Stephen?” Jess asked.

“Ugh could we just stop with the questions. I can’t really compare them,” Jess gave her a curious look. “I just mean that when I slept with Stephen I was drunk and with John we were in a car. I sound like such a slut don’t I?” Izy felt self-conscious about actually saying all of that out loud.

“No not at all,” Jess tried to reassure her. “At least not as much as Amber does,” she Joked earning a “hey” from Amber.

“Oh my God I really wish I did not just hear all that.” The girls focus shifted to the guy who spoken behind them.
Izy almost couldn’t believe that she was actually seeing who she saw. “Justin.”
“Don’t just stand there, get your ass over here and give your big brother a hug.” She wasted no time in going over to her brother since she hadn’t seen him in two years.

“What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Stephen called me and said you where here and then hung up on me and ignored my calls, so I got on the first plane here that I could. But the more important question is why are you here?” he asked her as they broke out of the hug.

“Well,” she started not sure how Justin was going to react to what she was about to say. “I’m here helping out my boyfriends band.”

“You dating another band guy?” he asked in disbelief. She nodded her head yes and he started to laugh. “At this rate your ex-boyfriends will be able to start their own band of Izy exes and with your luck your next boyfriend would go on tour with them,” he joked.

“Why does everyone choose to joke about my relationship,” Izy said with a pout.
Justin’s face suddenly changed from joking to serious. “Is this relation ship serious?” She just nodded her head yes. Justin looked over to Stephen, which caused Izy to look. Once she saw his brief hurt expression she wished she hadn’t. “Well in that case you are going to introduce me to him right now,” Justin ordered.

“Ok. Bye Jess, Amber and Stephen. I’ll see you all later,” she said goodbye as Justin started to drag her away.

“Do you love this guy?” Justin asked once the group they left behind was out of earshot.

“Yes, I do love him,” she informed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long and is kind of filler but also kind of importantish. I had a lot of stuff to do which is a lame excuse but true and I completely changed my mind about what I wanted for this chapter so that took a while. Anyways thank you to TatumTSS and carcrashhearts for commenting and to all my other readers and subscribers. Also I have a ton planned for this story so I hope you all keep reading.