Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Ronnie's Party.

I said goodbye to everyone around six PM so that I could go home and try and find something to wear to this party that Ronnie was taking me to. When I got home I took another shower to wash the chlorine off of my body and out of my hair. When I got out I slipped into a T'shirt and basketball shorts so that I could pick out my actual clothes.

I flipped through my closet and pulled out a black and white horizontal, striped tank and a pair of tight black skinny jeans. I had to dig through my closet but after about ten minutes of searching I found my black leather, biker jacket to go along with the outfit.

I left those on the bed as I went back into my bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I decided on straightening the under layers of my hair while curing some strands on top into little ringlets. I started with my bangs, pulling them through my flatiron until they were pin straight. I tied the top layer up as I went and flat-ironed the rest, having to go through it quite a few times before it was actually as straight as it needed to be. I pulled the straightened hair together and tied it down loosely with a hair tie before turning on the curling iron and creating swirls.

It took about 45 minutes to get my hair the way I wanted it and after that time I was completely pleased with the dark hair on my head. I moved onto my make up next, searching around the bathroom for the items that I would need. I smeared the concealer over my cheeks and rubbed it in until I couldn't tell it was there anymore. Then I moved on to the power and did exatly the same thing. I reached for my black eyeshadow and ran it along the waterline on the bottom part of my eye. I did that on bothsides before taking my gel eyeliner and rimming my eyes with it completely. I smudged it a little on purpose and then took the white eyeshadow and rubbed it on the corner of my eye near my nose. I made it so that the eyeshadow, as it fanned out towards my ears, became darker and darker until it was black.

I grinned at myself in the mirror. I used the darkest mascara that I owned and separated my eyelashes evenly. I put on a little bit of lipgloss and turned to go back into my room. I slipped into my clothes carefully but quickly, glancing at the alarm clock on my nightstand that read 7:43. I pulled black socks onto my feet as I rushed down the stairs to open the door as the bell rang.

Obviously Ronnie was standing on the other side. He was wearing a sleeveless black shirt that had something written on it in red cursive. He had a black blazer on over and black jeans with two belts, one actually being used and the other for show. There was a scarf around his neck as well. His feet were clad in black boots and there was a smile on his face as he looked me over.

"I approve," he said as he walked in.

I laughed and nodded. "Well good, because I really don't feel like changing."

Ronnie sat down on my couch as I searched through the closet by my front door, looking for my high-heeled ankle boots that I had come to love. When I found them both I turned around with an accomplished look on my face and kicked the closet door shut.

Ronnie looked from the t.v to me as I walked past him. I sat next to him and squeezed my feet into the boots. I zipped them up and then stood up, being at least two inches taller than I was previously.

"Stand up," I told Ronnie as I held my hand out to him.

He groaned but did as he was told. I grinned when I noticed that my lips were almost even in height with his chin instead of the top of my head. "There," I bounced, "Now we're even."

Ronnie rolled his eyes but wrapped his arms around my waist anyways. "I like your height. You fit perfectly."

I tried to hide my smile as I leaned onto the tips of my toes and pushed my lips against the side of Ronnie's mouth, much like he had done to me earlier. But unlike how I had pulled away this morning, Ronnie moved his head so that his lips were on mine. He bit my bottom lip lightly and deepened the kiss. I followed his lead and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"Mm," I moaned as his fingers traced circles on my hips.

I could feel Ronnie smiling into the kiss right before I pulled away and looked up to him. "I could get used to that," Ronnie whispered and he leaned down and buried his face into my hair.

"So could I," I murmured as I kissed the spot behind his ear, causing him to groan quietly. I smirked knowing that I had found his sweet spot. "We should go," I told him as I pulled back, "Don't want to be late."

He whimpered as he pulled back to look in my face. "Fuck the party. Lets go upstairs."

I laughed and shook my head. "Hell no, Radke, I got all dressed up and now I want to go out," I exclaimed as I pulled away from him completely and took his left hand in my right. I leaned over and grabbed my keys from the coffee table. "Well," I started, "Are we going to go?"

Ronnie looked at me with an amused expression on his face.

"What?" I asked as I reached up to touch my hair, wondering if something was out of place.

Ronnie licked his lips as he shook his head. "Nothing," he said, "I just think it's hot when you boss me around." He added a shrug as my jaw dropped.

I groaned and yanked on his hand. "Lets go!"

He smirked and began walking towards my front door. "Yes ma'am."

I smacked his shoulder as I walked next to him. I locked my front door as we left and got into his car. It was a sleek black car and I was excited to be riding in it. I'd always had a thing for nice cars. Ronnie opened my door for me and I playfully curtsied before getting into the low car. Ronnie shut my door for me and then walked around the front of the vehicle to get in on his own side.

"Where's this party at?" I questioned as Ronnie started the car.

"Downtown Los Angeles," he replied with a shrug as he pulled out of my driveway. "It's a friend of mine's place. He's going to be premiering our music video tonight. Right after we're releasing it to the rest of the world.

"Music video?" I questioned, "When did you film it?"

"We finished it the first day I met you," Ronnie answered softly as he glanced over to me with a small smile on his face. He reached his right hand out to grab mine and hold onto it over the center console with his fingers in between mine.

I looked down as I smiled. "I can't wait to see it," I murmured in reply.

"Good," he responded as he watched the road.

I reached over with my left hand to mess with his radio. I sang along to "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold as we hit the interstate that would take us downtown. Ronnie kept a slight smile on his lips as he drove and he kept stealing glances at me as I sang along as loud as I could without sounding like I was screaming. When that song ended and the next came on, I began to sing again but then stopped and looked to Ronnie.

"Hey, you're the professional, why aren't you the one singing here?"

Ronnie shrugged as he pursed his lips, trying to keep a straight face.

"Will you sing for me?" I asked, putting a pout on my lips as I shifted in my seat to better look at him. When he didn't start singing right there I hit the button that would turn off the radio, causing Ronnie to chuckle deeply.

"I sing all the time, Att, maybe I just want to hear you sing for once..." Ronnie trailed off as he looked at me, smiling.

When I didn't buy it Ronnie opened his mouth and let the words flow out.

"The traffic's backed up on the 405,
 and the smog's so thick you can cut it with a knife. But it gives me time, to think about my life. 
I take the 10 to the 5 to the 101,
 I got a song sitting here on the tip of my tongue,
 and the more I drive,
 the more I feel alive..."

He stopped for a moment and pulled his hand from mine so that he could turn off on our exit then he continued, "Well I don't know what you're doing to me,
 but it sure feels right,
 well I don't know what you're doing to me, but let's do it all night, when the sunlight breaks through the LA sky,
 for some damn reason it makes me smile. And I don't know what you're doing to me,
 but it sure feels right..."

His hand took mine again as he made his way through downtown. I unbuckled my seat belt for just a moment so that I could lean over the compartment between the seats and press my lips against the barely-there stubble on his cheek.

I sat back down and plugged in my seat belt soon after, taking Ronnie's hand again and holding on tight.

Within the next ten minutes, Ronnie was parking in the drive way of a red two story house. He shut off the car and got out so I followed his lead, shutting the door as he locked them. I walked around to Ronnie's side of the car and he took my hand. I could hear music coming from the house and sounds of people shouting and making a lot of noise. I grinned up at Ronnie as he lead the way, holding me around my waist so that I wouldn't get lost in the sea of people.

Inside, he led me towards the kitchen where he said Nasty and another guy named Trey would be hanging out. When we got into the kitchen there was a lot of alcohol sitting on the island in the middle of the room. Nasty was standing there like Ronnie told me, next to a blonde man who had shorter, but still shaggy hair.

The man, Trey, grinned as Ronnie approached. "Here he is, the man of the hour!"

Ronnie let go of me for just a second as they hugged and then Ronnie turned his attention to me. Before he could say anything Trey spoke first.

"This your girl, Ronnie?" he questioned holding his hand out for me.

I shook his hand and introduced myself as Ronnie said, "Kind of," and then winked. I smacked Ronnie's shoulder as I greeted the guy.

"I'm Atticus. Thanks for having me here," I introduced with a laugh.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm glad you came. I was wondering when Ronnie was going to get a girlfriend... or, any friends for that matter."

Ronnie punched Trey in the shoulder roughly. "She's not my girlfriend yet," Ronnie told both he and Nasty who was pulling me in for a hug.

Trey laughed. "She looks like your girlfriend, man."

Ronnie shrugged and pressed his lips against my cheek. Nason 'awed' dramatically. "So, how'd you two meet?" Trey asked and then took a drink of whatever was in his cup.

"At Epitaph Records," I told him with a smile, causing him to grin even wider than me.

"You're a musician?"

I shook my head. "Not exactly..."

Nasty cut in then, clearing it up for Trey. "Her last name is Gurewitz," he declared with a smirk, watching the reaction of the other man.

I rolled my eyes at Nason and Trey looked confused. I cleared it up for him, "I'm Brett Gurewitz's daughter."

Trey's eyes grew wide and he grinned. "Ronnie man, I gotta say, getting involved with the boss' daughter isn't exactly the smartest thing you've ever done."

I laughed as Ronnie rolled his eyes and nodded. "Maybe not, but have you see this girl? She's gorgeous and intelligent and knows how to put me in my place."

"And she can cook," Nason added with a smile, sliding past Ronnie to the drinks lined up on the counter..

"Damn, dude," Trey laughed, "Maybe I should sleep with my boss's daughter. Sounds like you've got this all figured out."

I laughed loudly as Ronnie turned to walk away from Trey and Nasty. "Ronnie, he's just playing," I cooed as Ronnie pulled me away, obviously annoyed by their jabs at him.

I followed Ronnie into the living room where the music was so loud that you couldn't even hear your own thoughts. There were couples dancing through out the entire room and Ronnie smirked before pulling me out into the middle of the crowd. His hands went to my waist as I slipped my arms around his neck. Ronnie leaned down to kiss me as we danced. I tangled my fingers in his hair as our bodies moved in sync with the music.

"God, Atticus," he groaned as I moved my lips behind his ear.

"What?" I asked innocently as I pulled back just a little bit so that my lips were hovering over his.

He shook his just barely and whispered, "Don't play," before ducking his head so that his lips were on mine again.

I moved my body against his and then turned so that we were facing the same direction, his hands on my hips as I leaned back into his chest, my head on his shoulder as we moved.

The music cut off abruptly and we we stayed in that position, Ronnie's arms sliding over my shoulders casually, letting me relax against him. We watched as Trey and Nasty stepped into the center of the room, the former catching the attention of everyone in his house.

"Are you all having a good fucking time?" Trey yelled, causing everyone to scream out cheers. "Well," Trey grinned, continuing, "Now that the entire band is here we're going to show you all the new, never before seen, music video."

Nasty started talking then. "You all know who Ronnie is, don't you?" A lot of people cheered. "Well, for those of you who don't he's that guy right there who was was just getting pretty indecent with that beautiful woman right there on the dance floor."

The crowd laughed as I turned around, embarrassed and buried my face in Ronnie's chest.

"Nasty, you're an ass!" Ronnie called out as he wrapped his arms around my frame. I could tell that he wasn't really angry though, just messing around.

I turned back around when I was sure that I wasn't blushing anymore. This time Ronnie's tattooed hands went and held onto my hips. I watched the TV then, seeing another, alarmed version of Ronnie wake in someone else's bed, her pink walls blaring irony. I watched him as climbed out of the bedroom window and the music started up. I glanced at the reactions of the people around us - they were enjoying it - and then let my eyes fall back to the screen.

He looked gorgeous, even on the television, and my eyes lingered on his expressions and actions and muscles. I watched, tensely, holding back any reaction, as a woman came into the picture and threw his file down at him. Her fingers brushed his hair and his expression had me grinning.

"You're cute, Radke," I whispered, leaning into his hair. His arms wrapped around my waist in response and I felt his lips at my temple.

I laughed with everyone else at the courtroom scene, when he climbed up onto the stand, throwing the women/officers off of him. I was silently when the digital version of him was in the room talking to who was supposed to be his girlfriend. He looked vulnerable and pissed off, and I could imagine him in that real situation.

I searched the room for Jacky when his guitar solo scene came on and when I found him he was standing in a corner of the room watching the TV with a smile on his face as the other party goers clapped him on the shoulder and congratulated him.

When the video got to the part where it seemed as if Ronnie was breaking up with the lady who was supposed to be his girlfriend, I couldn't help but blink at the scene. I closed my eyes just long enough for Ronnie to kiss the woman, feeling something wash over me at the thought of it. His chest rumbled against my back as he laughed and his lips pressed into the hollow behind my ear.

I applauded along with everyone else when it ended, and then I turned to kiss him. "That was great, Ronnie," I said honestly, "I loved the song, too."

Ronnie smiled and kissed me again quickly, when he pulled away he moved his lips to my ear and spoke. "I saw you close your eyes when I kissed her," he whispered cockily.

I shrugged, shaking my head at his arrogance. "So."

I felt him grin and then he spoke. "There's nothing wrong with being jealous, baby."

"I..." I couldn't think of a quirky response, "I don't like the thought of you kissing other people." My own honesty surprised me and I looked up to his eyes then, trying to see his reaction.

Ronnie nodded and dipped his mouth down to mine. "Don't worry," he whispered, trying to get the words out before everyone headed over to congratulate him, "You're the only one I feel like kissing."

I licked my lips before leaning up on the tips of my toes to touch my lips to his, just barely, and then Nason grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him away, taking him to his adoring friends and fans. I stood back and watched the reaction to his success and the grin that he couldn't seem to wipe off his face.