Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Bathroom Strangers.

A little less than two weeks later, I was babysitting my little sister again while Dad was at the studio with all of Falling In Reverse. Ronnie texted me pretty much every minute to tell me that he hadn't let anything slip about us, seeing as I was so nervous for him and my father to be in the same building, let alone interacting all day.

Nico was a sleep on the couch as I hurried around the house, cleaning up. At six PM, I was supposed to head over to Ronnie's and I intended on bring food for us to eat as well, seeing as they were so busy. Ronnie had to redo a couple vocal tracks and ended up skipping lunch to do so.

It had been four days since I'd seen Ronnie because of how busy both he and I had become. It wasn't like the two of us could just drop our schedules and spend every moment together. I had my job and he had his.

I sat around the house, both anxious and excited to see Ronnie. He had become a permanent fixture in my life, something that I enjoyed being there. When we were together time flew by and when we were separated, it dragged.

"I'm fucking bored." Ronnie texted.

"I'm sorry, babe." I replied as I hopped up, shoved my phone in my back pocket, and picked up my sister to carry her upstairs. I laid her in my bed, surrounding her with pillows as she buried her face into the blankets.

"Your dad just left the room to call you." Ronnie sent me, causing me to smile and then hit the 'TALK' button a second later, my father's face showing up on my screen.

"Hey dad," I greeted easily, "What's up?"

"Hey, Atticus. I was wondering if you could bring your sister to the studio instead of home? I know it's a longer drive for you but Gina texted me and said her friend Victoria invited her, the kids, and I out to some little restaurant."

"Yeah, I guess so," I said, trying to make it sound like more of an inconvenience than it actually was, seeing as I'd be heading to Ronnie's anyway.

"Thanks Atticus," Dad said gratefully, "You're a life-saver."

"Sure thing," I replied and then said goodbye before hanging up. I realized that now I'd be seeing Ronnie a little earlier than I'd expected and instead of being able to kiss him when I first see him I'll have to pretend that I don't even know him, or any of the guys for that matter.

Around 4:30, I started to pack up Nico's things and carry them all out to the car. It took me about a half hour to make sure that I had everything. Once I was sure that my house was baby-toy free, I wandered up to my room and lifted Nico into my arms, cradling her head against my shoulder.

I put her in her carseat and buckled her in. I covered her with her blue blanket and tucked it around her. I hit the button on the inside of the door that would turn on the child-safety lock before I closed the door. I ran back and locked the front door before sliding into the driver's seat and buckling in.

I got to the Epitaph building with about fifteen minutes to spare and when I walked in I waved at the receptionist, Anna, who I had known for quite some time. I carried Nico over to the same couch and sat down. This was a familiar routine.

My hands were free as I cradled her with one arm. With the other, I decided to text Ronnie quickly. "I'm in the building," I wrote and sent.

The reply was back to me almost instantaneous. "Meet me where you first met me. Now."

I grinned and looked over my shoulder at the little hallway that would lead to the bathroom. "Anna," I called out to the woman at the desk, glancing down nervously at my younger sister.

She looked up to me and smiled across the room as I walked over to her. "Can you just make sure that Nico is okay for a minute? I've had to use the restroom for about two hours now," I smiled nicely, looking hopefully at her.

But the woman nodded without hesitation. "Sure, Atticus. Reminds me of when my little boy was young," she answered as I handed the little girl over, her eyes opening for just a minute as she adjusted to Anna holding her.

"I'll be right back, Moon," I murmured as I backed away.

I smiled gratefully before hurrying towards the bathrooms. I could see Ronnie walking down the hall towards me as I grew closer and I grinned at him and walked into the women's bathroom. It was only a moment later that I heard the door being yanked open again and then the locked turned. I turned too and his body pressed into mine, backing me up to the sink.

"God, Ronnie," I groaned as he moved his lips down to my neck, nipping at the exposed skin. I tilted my head back as he nipped at my skin, holding on tightly to my hips.

Ronnie threw his head back as I moved my lips to his jaw, kissing and nipping his skin. "Atticus," he moaned as he ground his hips against mine, "You're getting me a little too worked up if you know what I'm saying."

I smirked and pushed myself tighter against him as I moved my lips back to his. "God," he groaned right before I bit his bottom lip. Ronnie put his hands on my face, pulling my lips back to his.

I looked into Ronnie's eyes, noting that they were the darkest brown I had ever seen. They stood out against his pale complexion and I loved that fact. "Ronnie," I moaned as he kissed me again, "I have to get back to my sister before my dad comes out..."

"Fuck your dad," Ronnie murmured against my lips.

I tried to shake my head but with Ronnie's hands holding my face to his it was kind of hard. "I'm coming over after this, you can wait to touch me for thirty minutes, can't you?" I questioned as I grabbed onto his jacket and pulled his lips to mine before spreading my fingers out on his chest and pushing him back.

"I can't wait," Ronnie whined as he reached out towards me, "I need you."

I smacked his hand away with a smirk before turning and walking out of the bathroom and back over to the desk to take Nico from Anna. As I shuffled her, she woke just enough to wrap her arms around my neck. When she realized it was me again and not our father, her head perked up.

"Dad's gonna be here soon," I told her, taking her back to the couch, "Just finishing up with a band."

Nico nodded and rested her head against my shoulder even though her eyes were open.

It was only five minutes later that I heard my father coming down the hall, the band with him. I stood up and grabbed Nico's diaper bag before walking over to meet up with the group. My eyes raked over Ronnie as he spoke to my dad. He was jittery, I could tell, and he bounced on the balls of his feet, trying not to look at me any more than what was necessary.

"Hey, Dad," I cut in before he could speak again. All the guys looked to me and put blank expressions on their faces. I felt terrible making them respond like this, but it would take time to change the situation.

"There's my baby girl!" Brett cheered when he turned to us, pulling Nico from my arms.

I rolled my eyes at his Nico-centric response. "What happened to 'oh Atticus, you're a life-saver?'?" I joked, watching as the guys chuckled, still trying to act like strangers.

"Yeah, well," My dad muttered, smiling, and then turned to the band with his arm wrapped around my shoulders, "You boys remember my daughter Atticus, right?"

They all nodded and waved quietly. I glanced over Ronnie as he started humming under his breath, eyes not staying on me for more than a second at a time.

"I should get going," I told my father as I kissed his cheek, "It was nice seeing you all again."

I turned and I walked away, hoping that Ronnie would wrap up his little meeting fairly soon so that we could both be on our way. Within ten minutes, Ronnie's car was racing home behind me, trying to beat me there as I hurried.

"I win," Ronnie laughed as I got out of my car at his apartment.

I shook my head and smirked as I walked to the front door of the building and tried to open it, figuring out that it was locked. "You're going to lose if you don't get your ass upstairs," I retorted as I motioned towards the door.

He grinned and opened the door for us.