Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

First Kisses

When Ronnie and I made it into his apartment, I slid his jacket off of his shoulders, exposing the gorgeous pictures on his skin. I kissed his shoulder and everywhere else that would lead me to his lips. Ronnie's eyes watched me intensely as I slipped out of my hoodie and then played with the edges of his shirt.

He grinned at me lopsidedly, before allowing me to pull it up and over his head. He straightened his hair back into place as I placed a kiss in the center of his chest. Ronnie's tattooed fingers moved to run up and down my sides, making goosebumps erupt on my skin. I shivered as I leaned up onto my tip-toes so that I could wrap my around around his neck and pull him down to me.

Our breath mingled as we kissed, our limbs so close that they might be mistaken for the other person's. Ronnie picked me up, causing me to wrap my legs around his torso, before carrying me into his bedroom.

Ronnie kicked the dark wooden door shut and he laid me down on his bed, his blankets still messed up from when he had woken up this morning. I laughed as he stumbled to get his boots off of his feet.

He grinned at me as he crawled into his bed, hovering over me as he leaned down to connect our lips. He ran his right hand over my stomach and grabbed onto the edge of my shirt, bunching it up.

"I want this off," he murmured against my lips as he yanked on it, "Right now."

I chuckled and dropped my head back on the pillow, causing him to kiss my chin. "You're yanking it the wrong way," I told him, and lifted my arms, my fingers sliding against the padded, leather headboard.

He smiled disappeared as he focused, pushing it up my body and pulling it over my head. He kissed every inch of my skin as I ran my fingers through his hair. I reached down to unbuckle his belt and he stood up to do it himself, before coming back and slipping his fingers under the band of my jean shorts. "I love the way these look on you," Ronnie groaned as he unbuttoned them, "But they just have to go."

I quieted as I watched him slid them off. There was a look in his eyes that made them darker than normal and I watched him, his mouth, his hands, his expression as I pulled him closer to me, my fingers pressing prints into his shoulders.

I felt everything so strongly with Ronnie, as though it was all intensified. Every experience was heightened and my body was hyper-sensitive. Not only the feel of his fingers on my skin, but the taste of his mouth and the creeping sensation that ran up my spine. It wasn't normal to feel everything so quickly, but when we were together, everything was on fire.

"I love it when you moan my name," Ronnie said to me, arms curled around my body, his sweat mingling with my own.

I kissed his jaw, tasting his sweat on my lips. "Shut up," I muttered, eyes closing as I could barely keep myself awake. I felt him laugh at my words, chest rumbling under my body.

He was laying on his back, eyes turning to the ceiling. And I laid on my stomach, my head on his upper chest and my left arm wrapped around his tattooed torso. I kissed his chest as I felt myself drift off.

~

"Man! Get the fuck out!" I heard Ronnie yell. The blankets were pulled up over me then and I curled into the warmth, unaware of what was happening around us.

Laughter brought me closer to consciousness and I could make out the voice who spoke then, the image of him coming to mind with the sound of his voice. "Whoops, sorry man," Nason said, his words trailing off with laughter as the door clinked against the frame.

I groaned as I woke up, spanning my fingers across his stomach. "Ronnie, your friend is an ass," I grumbled into his chest, sliding my hand up his body to cup my fingers against the side of his neck.

He shifted under me, reaching for my wrist to detach me from his body. "I'm sorry," Ronnie murmured, "Let me just go see what he wants."

I shook my head just barely and held onto him tighter, curling my fingers around his shoulder to hold him down. "No, stay with me," I argued, frowning, eyes still closed.

"I'll be right back, Att. I just need to get rid of Nasty and the guys."

I felt embarrassed as I realized they were all here, and that Nasty was probably out there telling them about how he found Ronnie and I. I sighed loudly and released the singer, pulling my arms back under the blanket and curling over on my stomach. He kissed my bare shoulder and then pulled his blankets up over me, shielding me from the air that was blasting out of the vent under the window.

I heard him pull his jeans on before disappearing out of the room, closing the door behind him. I tried to let myself fall back asleep, encouraged by the thought that Ronnie would be back momentarily, but knowing the whole crew was out there made me awake, even if I didn't want to be.

I huffed before getting out of Ronnie's bed and reaching for the bra and underwear that had been carelessly discarded to the floor. I grabbed Ronnie's shirt and a pair of shorts from his bottom dresser drawer. I grinned when I pulled them on and they were barely a size bigger. I tied the drawstring and checked my hair in the mirror, before opening his door and walking to the right, on my way to the living room.

"You slept with her, man?" I heard as I rounded the corner. I paused for a moment, curiously to know where this conversation would go from here.

"Oh, shut up," Ronnie replied defensively.

There was laughter through out the living room. "That's why you took off so quickly," Ryan's voice said as if he were piecing together a puzzle.

Ronnie didn't reply, but I could imagine the looks of death that he was shooting their way.

"Well, we should go and let you get back to your girlfriend," Nasty sneered playfully.

I then decided that it was my cue to enter. "No, it's alright. Now that I'm up, you bunch can stay," I told them as I strolled in and walked over to Ronnie who reached out for my hand.

Nasty grinned in a cheeky way, causing my eyebrows to rise in suspicion. "So, Atticus, was Ronnie any good in bed or did those years in prison completely mess up his game?"

This time it wasn't only me who let their jaw drop, but Ronnie's did as well. The rest of the guys laughed at Nasty's question and our reaction to it. Apparently our shock was amusing to them.

After a moment, I composed myself and stopped Ronnie from apologizing for Nason being rude. "It's alright." I grinned at him before turning to Nasty. "And you know, Nase, not that I'm offering to test the theory or anything, but I'm better that Ronnie's a lot better in bed that you are." I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye as the group laughed. "Call it women's intuition."

I chuckled as they laughed, and separated myself from the pack. "I'm going to take a shower, baby," I told Ronnie. I headed back to the room I'd come from and searched his drawers for a pair of sweats.

After a couple minutes, I found a gray pair crinkled up at the bottom of his closet. I grabbed one of the only t'shirts of Ronnie's that wasn't a dark color and carried both of the articles to the bathroom. I grinned at how cute the bathroom was designed. It was large, with a rack on the far left across from the toilet and a blue tiled shower with a sandy colored floor.

I set my, Ronnie's, clothes on the counter and began stripping out of the ones I was wearing. There were towels on the matching rack above the toilet, so I didn't have to worry about that.

I turned the water up so that it would be scolding and then I stepped under. I spent a little while sniffing all the different shampoos and conditioners that Ronnie had. There were five and I wanted to find the best one, along with body wash.

I was surprised when none of the body washes smelled like Ronnie. I decided then and there that Ronnie's scent was unique. A blend between his hair, sweat, and probably one of these washes. I showered in about fifteen minutes and got dressed, towel drying my hair to keep it from dripping.

I walked back in the living too see all the guys sitting on the couches. Ryan, Derek, and Nasty were playing on an Xbox while Ronnie, Mika, and Jacky sat and watched, laughing as the other three shoved each other.

I grinned and walked into the room with my hair still damp, but falling in waves around my face. "Hey." I smiled as I sat down on Ronnie's lap.

"You smell good," Ronnie murmured, "How was your shower?"

I smiled as I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder. "Good," I told him and then turned my head so that my lips were at his ear, "Would've been better if you were there though."

Ronnie's eyes grew wide and he choked on air, causing all the guys to send him strange looks. I gave them a confused look, as though I had no idea what they were all staring at. They each lingered on us for a moment before they gave up, realizing that neither one of us were going to cave to their unspoken questions.