Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Awake & Worried.

The guys left a couple hours later. They were hungry and so I told them to go ahead out to lunch and to bring Ronnie and I something back incase he woke up by then, which he did.

Around two Ronnie groaned and tried to roll over. When he hissed in pain I jumped up and held him still so that he wouldn't move his leg. "Nasty?" Ronnie asked with his eyes closed, "Where's Att?"

I couldn't help but smile and cup his cheeks. "I'm right here, Ronnie."

His eyes opened and he grinned at me. I leaned down and pushed my lips to his lightly. "I'm so glad you're alright," I told him.

He nodded and reached up with his right hand to touch my caste. "I'm sorry, Att."

I shook my head violently. "It wasn't your fault Ronnie. That car was going the wrong direction. They said it was an elderly lady who shouldn't have even been driving."

Ronnie sucked in a breathe and rested his head back against his pillow. "Is she okay?" he questioned as I sat down and he took my hand.

I nodded, "Her car was so much bigger than yours that it pretty much just crushed us with out doing any damage to hers."

Then Ronnie groaned, causing my to shoot up and search for what was hurting him. "Is it your leg? Do you want me to call the nurse? Ronnie, what's wrong?"

Ronnie opened his eyes with a glum expression on his face. "My car," he whined, "It's ruined, isn't it?"

I groaned and bit back to earge to smack him for making me worry. "Don't do that!" I demanded, "You had my heart jumping right out of my chest."

Ronnie chuckled, then winced when the movement caused pain in his leg. Ronnie smiled up at me and murmured, "I love you."

I leaned in and rested my head on his chest, holding on tighter to him. "I love you too, Ronnie," I told him, honestly. "Guess what."

"What?" Ronnie replied.

"I told my Dad about you. And your fans about me. I don't want to hide it anymore. I love you."

I felt Ronnie wrap his arms around me and kiss the top of my head. "Are you okay?" he asked after a moment.

I just nodded against him. "Of course I am. The guys are bringing you back food, by the way."

"Good," Ronnie laughed, "I'm starving."

I smiled at him and stood up so that I could lean over and kiss him. It was comforting to know that he was still the same person, that no mental damage was done in the crash. Ronnie tried to scoot over so that I could crawl in beside him. We laid there for quite awhile and when the guys brought back food they were estatic to see that Ronnie was up. The injured man scarfed down and burger and fries while joking with his friends.

"I can't wait to go home," Ronnie laughed later that night as we both laid in his bed.

"You should come stay with me for awhile," I told him, "Just until you're able to walk on your own."

He nodded, "Sure. Maybe we could alternate between places?"

I shook my head with a smile, "I'd actually rather just stay at your place."

Ronnie grinned and kissed me. "Even better."

I nodded against him as I laid with my head on his right shoulder. I knew that soon enough the night nurse would come in and tell me to get out of the bed, again, but I didn't care because I'd be perfectly fine here with Ronnie, even if we weren't technically allowed to be this close.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I drifted.

Ronnie shrugged, "Perfectly fine," he said in a weary tone and for just a minute his past flashed through my mind.

I kissed his shoulder before I spoke, "Promise me you won't do anything stupid."

"Like what?"

I sighed as I wrapped my bad arm around his waist. "With the pain-killers, I mean."

I felt Ronnie shift, "Don't you trust me?" he questioned.

"I trust you, baby. I'm just worried."

Ronnie shrugged, "Well don't be."
♠ ♠ ♠
:O