Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Effortless.

Ronnie came home with me a day later. Well, technically I drove us back to his place. I helped him upstairs and set him on the couch, seeing as he was still getting used to his new crutches.

"This fucking sucks," he whined as he sat on the couch, watching me buzz around him.

I cooed, "I know, Ronnie."

"No really, this isn't even cool. On top of this, when I finally am able to get back into the studio your dad will be there to try and beat my ass," he growled, obviously tired of having to rely on other people.

I rolled my eyes slightly, "Just don't worry about my Dad right now. We'll deal with that when we get there but for now you need to focus on getting better," I told him as I plopped down next to him.

Ronnie sighed and laid his head back against the couch. "I want to be better now."

I smiled and got up, heading towards his kitchen to cook us a big lunch. "What do you want to eat?" I asked as I wandered into the kitchen and pulled open his fridge.

"I dunno," he sighed, "Food."

I scoffed playfully, "No really? Do you want play-dough?"

Ronnie chuckled and shrugged, "If it's in the shape of a burger then sure."

I smiled as opened the freezer to pull out hamburger meet. I quickly set off to make burgers and fries for us. They were done with in 20 minutes and the two of us were back on the couch watching Wipeout and laughing at all the people who fell face first into the water and other not-so-gentle things.

When my cell phone began to ring from the coffee table, I was in Ronnie's room, searching for something comfortable to wear. I walked back into the living room moments later to see Ronnie on my phone, getting amped up by whoever he was speaking to.

"You know what," he spoke harshly, causing me to squeal and run over to grab the phone from him.

"Hello?" I asked, waiting for a reply. I sighed when my brother's voice was on the other line. "What do you want, Max?" I demanded.

"Who was that?"

"None of your business, what do you want?" I replied, cutting him off quickly.

He said, "I want to know why Dad has been fuming for the last two days. I would've called earlier but he took away my cell phone when I came home late last night."

I sighed, knowing that Dad was taking his anger out of my siblings. "It's nothing. He's just over-reacting. And why the hell did you come home late?" I growled, instantly trying to change the subject.

"Who the hell answered your phone?" he countered, causing me to curse under my breath.

"No one, Max. Butt out."

I heard my brother scoff. "Well, fix things now because Dad and Gina won't stop fighting and yelling at everyone else." Then the line clicked and went dead. I sighed and threw myself down next to Ronnie. He wrapped his arm over my shoulder and pulled me to his side.

"Sorry, Att," he chuckled, "I was hoping it was your Dad so I could explain."

I shrugged, "It doesn't matter. Max is a brat, anyways."

Ronnie kissed my head and tried to stand up.

"What are you doing?" I demanded as I jumped up and tried to steady him so that he wouldn't fall.

He held up his empty plate. "Taking my dish to the kitchen," he said simply.

"Oh no you're not," I demanded as I grabbed it from his hand and pushed on his shoulder until he toppled back onto the couch.

Ronnie growled, "I can't even put my own plate in the sink."

I smirked as I grabbed my own and turned to head into the kitchen, "Nope. Now sit down and relax." I disappeared into the kitchen, smiling when Ronnie growled but listened to me anyways.

I washed the dishes quickly and put them back into the cupboard before going out and sitting next to Ronnie. I tried to hide my smile when I noticed he was pouting, but I failed miserably as I burst into a fit of laughter.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm angry!" Ronnie claimed as he shoved me away.

I laughed anyways, covering my mouth as the brunette man glared. "I'm sorry!" I called, "I'm not laughing."

Ronnie looked offended. "What am I? Stupid?"

I giggled and then shrugged. Ronnie growled and tossed himself on top of me, tickling my sides. I was careful of his leg as I tried to push him off of me, but he wouldn't budge. He just tickled my sides until I felt that I was about to pee myself. I slid out from under him quickly and raced down the hallway.

"Be right back!" I shouted as I rounded the corner into the bathroom and shut the door. I looked at myself in the mirror. I studied my hair and how it was insanely messy and that the small amount of make=up that was on my face was smeared around my eyes. My clothes were Ronnie's, slightly baggy and wrinkled. I looked a mess.

But I was smiling. I hadn't looked at myself in the mirror and actually cared how bad I looked in awhile. With Ronnie it was effortless. I didn't have to worry about how I looked because Ronnie didn't care. He wasn't about appearances. He was about raw personality, honesty, and being who you are.

So I releaved myself and then went and sat next to Ronnie on the couch, forgetting all of my problems as I took his tattooed hand in mine and rested my head on his shoulder. I let all of my family issues just fade away as Ronnie talked to me about things. Nothing severely important, just what we would be doing together in the days to come.

With Ronnie, it was effortless.
♠ ♠ ♠
:P
The spell check on my word thing isn't working so if I miss-spelled a few words, I'm sorry!
I'll have to come back and re-check this. :)

But, I'm working on the next chapter right now. Hopefully, if I don't fall asleep, it should be out in a little bit. :D