Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

New Tattoo.

"I want it right here and in black," I said as I pointed to my ankle.

"About how big do you want it to be?" the guy, Caulden, asked.

"Uhm," I thought for a moment, "About an inch and a half."

The guy turned and sketched for a moment. I watched as his pencil flew over the paper articulately, creating the vision that I had in my mind. I smiled when he held it up to me and nodded. "Perfect," I stated.

"How long have you and your boyfriend been together?" the woman assistant questioned with a smile.

"Just a few months," I told her with a smile, "But I love him, already."

She smiled back softly and nodded her head, causing her fiery red head to fly out around her. "That's how it was with my fiancee and I," she replied, "I knew after just a short time that I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life."

I grinned and nodded quickly, glad to have something to distract me with as the buzzing started.

"Where is he now?" the redhead questioned.

"I made him stay at home," I laughed, "This is all a big surprise."

"I'm sure he'll love it," then she turned around and pulled up the back of her shirt slightly, revealing the name "Braidon" tattooed in cursive over the bottom of her back. "I know Brai did."

I grinned and spoke, "That's so huge. I don't know if I could get a guy's name that big any where on me, no matter how much I love him," I laughed.

The redhead shrugged, "It's also our son's name so incase in the future it doesn't work out between Brai and I, I can just tell people that it's for BJ."

I laughed, "Good idea. That's actually really smart. So how old's your son?"

"He'll be four next month."

I cooed and then winced as the guy, Caulden, started on the curves. "Sorry," he murmured and then turned to the lady, "Lyla, can you go check and see where Greg is? He said he would be here twenty minutes ago."

"I'm right here!" A guy shouted as he walked into the room.

My eyes grew wide as Greg Hetson, a friend of my father, walked into the room. His eyes scanned the room and he smiled when he landed on me. "Atticus! What are you doing here?"

I grinned, "Getting my first tattoo. How have you been? I haven't seen you around in awhile."

Greg looked surprised when he noticed Caulden holding a tattoo gun to my ankle. "What are you getting?" he questioned as he walked down and looked at it. "What's it represent?"

I smiled but became slightly nervous when I realized that he would most likely tell my Dad. "My boyfriend," I told him slowly, knowing that Dad had probably already told him about everything.

"Ah," Greg laughed, "This is the guy that I'm supposed to hospitialize?"

I glared and rolled my eyes. "Like I told my Dad, don't touch him."

Greg held his hands up in defense and chuckled at how seriousy I was. "Relax, Atti, I'm not going to touch him. You're an adult, you can make your own choices on who you want in your life," he said with a shrug as he plopped down into a chair next to me and rubbed his hand over his bald head.

"Why can't you explain that to my father?" I questioned with a smile, "He needs to realize that I can make my own decisions now."

Greg shrugged, "You're his little girl. You're not allowed to date big bad rockstars," he cooed as I reached out and tried to smack him.

"So what are you doing here, anyways?" I questioned as the buzzing and stabbing feelings continued on my ankle.

Greg pointed to my tattoer, "Caulden's my god-son. We're going out for lunch."

I grinned, "That's nice."

Greg Hetson nodded, "Yeah. Maybe you could come with us?" he questioned with a smile.

"Oh no," I murmured, "I couldn't. Plus, I made Ronnie stay home so that I could surprise him with this," I motioned towards the tattoo.

Greg shrugged, "I don't see why Ronnie can't come with. Then maybe I'll have some leverage so that I can tell your father what a good guy he is," Greg blackmailed shamelessly.

I rolled my eyes. "I couldn't take up all your time with your god-son, Greg. You two go ahead with what you were planning," I offered with a smile, "And plus, you and I don't have to prove anything to my father about Ronnie. He should just take my word for it."

Greg rolled his eyes this time, "You know he won't. He doesn't trust anyone in the music business, especially around his daughters."

Caulden chuckled from down by my ankle. I was glad that Greg was here to distract me from the pain of the tattoo. Caulden told me he was almost done and I thanked him before answering the man who had been one of my father's best friends for as long as I could remember. "I'm thinking about going over to my Dad's place and demanding that he get over himself. I'm already getting tired of this."

Greg laughed, "I don't know about that but I think you and Ronnie should come out to lunch with Caulden and I. You don't mind do you, Caul?"

I watched as Caulden smiled and shook his head, "Not at all."

I groaned, giving in and nodded, "Okay. When I'll all done with this tattoo thing I'll go pick up Ronnie and meet you at..?"

"The cafe on 21st downtown," Greg finished, "I'm fucking starving, by the way, so lets hurry up with this tattoo thing."

I laughed as Caulden flipped him off. "She's a paying costumer, Greg, I'm not going to hurry up and fuck it up," he defended bluntly as he pushed the tattoo gun back against my ankle, working on the detail.

"Yeah Greg," I laughed, "I'm a paying costumer." I stuck my tongue out as Greg flipped me off, playfully.

"Yeah, yeah," he chuckled, "Hurry the fuck up, Caul."

I smiled at the man that I had known my entire life, wishing for once that my father could be as laid back as him. As easy going and understanding, maybe, just maybe then I could live happily ever after with my family and Ronnie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Complete and utter crap.
But here it is. :)