Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

This.

We pulled up to the cafe about 20 minutes later. I got out of the car and walked around to Ronnie's side as he slid out, careful of his leg. I took his hand and led him into the cafe. Greg and Caulden were sitting on the same side of a booth in the back.

Greg smiled as Ronnie and I approached and stood up with Caulden following his lead. "Atti," Greg greated as he pulled me into a hug. "You must be Ronnie?" he added as he shook Ronnie's hand.

Ronnie grinned, "Yes sir, Ronnie Radke."

"Ronnie, this is my god-son, Caulden," Greg introduced as the two of them shook hands as well. After they finished Greg motioned towards the booth and told everyone to sit down. I slid in and grinned as Ronnie sat beside me, taking my left hand in his right on top of the table.

"So Atti, what have you been up to?" Greg questioned.

I shrugged, "Just trying to get Ronnie healthy again."

Greg nodded, "And hows that going? I see that you're still wearing a cast, how long does that have to stay on for?" he questioned, speaking to Ronnie now.

Ronnie shrugged, "I'm not sure exactly. My doctor says that it has to stay on for a couple more weeks but after that I can decide when to take it off, depending on how well I can walk."

Caulden nodded and then spoke, "You seem to be walking pretty well now."

"Yeah," Ronnie laughed, "That's because I have such a caring girlfriend who wouldn't let me walk at all when I first got hurt."

I grinned and added, "The doctors said that if I hadn't stopped him then recovery could've taken twice as long."

Ronnie rolled his eyes at my smug tone and I scoffed at him, causing a chuckle to bubble out of his lips. I caught the smile on Greg face and looked away when a slight blush crept up to my cheeks. Ronnie laughed when he noticed me blushing and leaned ove to kiss me quickly.

I tried to hide my smile as I looked back to Greg. Before he could speak, I cut him off, trying to change the subject. "So Caulden," I said, "How come I haven't met you before?"

Caulden answered, "I used to live in Virginia with my parents but I recently moved back here."

I smiled and nodded, "Makes sense. I hope to see you around more often. I might be needing a couple more tattoos in the near future," I said with a laugh as Ronnie rolled his eyes.

"She's trying to catch up to me within the next month."

I laughed and nodded my head, "Gotta keep up with Ronnie!" I said sarcastically.

"Your father will love that!" Greg exclaimed just as sarcastically, causing Ronnie's head to snap to him.

"What do you mean?"

Greg smirked, "Atti, did you not tell Ronnie that your father hates tattoos?"

Ronnie's gaze snapped to me. "He what?!"

I chuckled, "My father likes tattoos... He just doesn't like them on me."

Ronnie's gaze dropped to my ankle and then back to my face. "So now he really won't like me."

I chuckled, "Don't worry, baby, he can't dislike you anymore than he already does."

"Great," Ronnie said glumly, "Than this makes him hate me."

"Aww," I cooed as I leaned in and pressed my lips to his to satisfy him. Ronnie nibbled on my bottom lip before I pulled away and turned to smile at Greg and Caulden.

Greg pointed between Ronnie and I. "This," he murmured, "I like this."
♠ ♠ ♠
:)