Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Something Special.

Ronnie and I ordered our food when the waitress brough Caulden and Greg's. I stole fries from Greg's plate as I waited for my own to come. Ronnie would chuckle and shake his head at me as Greg glared.

I smiled at Ronnie and offered him one of Greg's fries. He laughed and shook his head. "No thanks, baby."

I shrugged and popped the fry into my mouth as Greg rolled his eyes, causing both Ronnie and Caul to laugh.

"Have you talked to my Dad recently?" I asked Greg after he took a bite of his burger.

He nodded, "A couple days ago. He's been thinking about calling you."

This time it was me who rolled my eyes. "Thinking about isn't doing," I told him with a sigh, "We've talked about this, Hetson. My Dad is too proud and stubborn to go back on a decision that he's made."

Ronnie coughed awkwardly and murmured, "Like you," under his breath.

I glared and elbowed him in the side softly. He smiled at me sweetly. "All I'm saying is that you're a lot like your Dad. Plus, I've known the guy a long time so he probably feels betrayed by me as well, not only you."

I gave Ronnie a confused look. "How long have you known my Dad?"

Ronnie shrugged, "Since before I went to prison; when I was still fucked up on drugs."

My jaw dropped, "He knew you when you messed up?"

Ronnie nodded, "That's why he thinks I'm even worse for you, Att. He's seen my bad side."

Greg sighed and spoke up, "You two should go over to your Dad's place, Atti. I know he misses you and deep down he's only mad because he's worried."

I folded my arms over my chest and glanced at Ronnie. I couldn't believe that he'd known my father for about four years. Not keeping in touch of course, but having met him so long ago, anyways. That made me wonder if I had even met Ronnie before and then I realized that if I had, I would of remembered him right away because he was just that kind of person.

"Earth to Atti," Greg called as he waved his hand in front of my face.

I blinked and looked up to him, "Yeah? Sorry. I was lost in thought, obviously."

Greg smiled letting me know it wasn't a big deal. "Did you hear what I said? You and Ronnie should go to your Dad's house together."

I shrugged, "I don't want Ronnie getting hit," I told him, completely serious.

I heard Ronnie scoff from beside me, his tough side coming out again. "I can more than handle myself," he told me, "Plus, your Dad won't hit me."

I shrugged again, "He might, and you don't need to fall over on your leg or anything."

Ronnie rolled his eyes at me and then thanked the young waitress as she brought us our food. The waitress couldn't be any older than 20 and she was grinning at Ronnie as she set our plates on the table.

"I'm a big fan," she told him with a smile, "Your new band is great. My daughter loves you guys."

"You have a daughter?" I questioned with a smile, "I'm sure Ronnie wouldn't mind signing something for the both of you."

Ronnie chuckled at me but nodded none the less. "Why not?" he laughed as he shook his head.

The waitress' face lit up as she nodded, "I'll be right back. I'm going to get some paper."

"Okay," Ronnie told her before taking a sip of my caramel Frappe.

"Hey!" I laughed as I grabbed it from him, "That's mine!"

Ronnie jutted out his bottom lip in a pout, thinking that he could get his way, that way. I just laughed and shook my head, taking a sip of my six dollar coffee drink. Ronnie scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

I smiled secretly.

The waitress reappeared with a pen and a white piece of printer paper for Ronnie to sign. "What's your little girl's name?" he asked as he uncapped the pen.

"Tabitha," The waitress grinned, "She's five."

Ronnie started writing on the paper and then after a minute moved down to the lower half and looked back up to the young woman, reading her nametag. It said Analee. After a couple moments Ronnie handed the paper back to her and then smiled as he turned back to his plate as Greg commented on "the old days" when people would come up to him and ask for his autograph.

I looked back up at Analee. "Do you have a camera on you? Ronnie can take a picture with you too."

Ronnie glared at me, not because he didn't want to do things with his fans, but because he wanted to eat his food.

Analee sighed and shook her head. "I wish," she murmured with a laugh.

"When's the next time you work?" I asked, "If you bring a camera we can come back."

Analee grinned wildly, "In two days!" she cheered, "That would be the most amazing thing."

I shrugged, "Ronnie will do anything for his fans."

Ronnie glared at me but nodded to Analee anyways. "If it weren't for you guys, I'd be fucking poor," he told her with a laugh as he ran his fingers through his hair.

The rest of the lunch date went quite well. Greg and Caulden found it amusing when Ronnie and I would do anything to annoy the other. I would tug on his hair after he'd fix it and he'd flick me before stealing a fry or a sip of my frappe.

By the time all the food was eaten, Greg and Caulden said they had to be going seeing as Caul had to get back to work and Greg had to go home and finish up a project that he was working on.

I hugged then both goodbye and watched as Ronnie and them did the universal 'man-handshake'.

Greg turned to Ronnie before they left. "I like you, you know," Greg told him with a serious expression on his face, "No matter your past, I think you're good for my girl Atti, here. And I'm going to take a chance and tell Brett that I think you're alright. But if you break my trust and my girl's heart, just know that you're going to have a bunch of guys on your ass and you are not getting a second chance."

Ronnie nodded once as he took my hand in his.

"You must be something special if Atti got a piece of you written on her..." Greg trailed off as he slid past us and walked away with Caulden right beside him the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. :)
I realized that I hadn't updated anything in awhile so I did.
I just kind of lost my rhythm for awhile but I think I've found it again.

I hope you liked this and that maybe it wasn't as short as the last one.

Comment please. Maybe it would help me find my rhythm again. :)