Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Missed You.

"Want to go hang out with the guys?" Ronnie questioned as we got into my car.

I shrugged and nodded, "Sure," I told him, "Haven't seen them in a couple days."

Ronnie smiled, "Let's go to Ryan's and Jacky's place."

"Yes sir," I laughed as I started driving towards their duplex aparment. We pulled up to the old brick house a little bit later and I watched as Derek came shooting out of the front door.

"Atticus!" he screamed, drawing out my name, "I've missed you!"

I laughed as he picked me up in his arms and twirled me around. "Put me down, Derek!" I yelled as I started to become dizzy, "Either that or carry me to Jacky! I've missed him!"

All of a sudden, Derek dropped me, causing me to land on my ass and scrape my hands. I looked up to him automatically and glared. "What the hell was that for, you jerk?"

Derek shrugged with a defiant look on his face, "If you love Jacky so much, then you should've had him catch you."

I looked at him like he had two heads. I was still sitting on the black-topped driveway as Ronnie walked around the car and punched Derek in the stomach, causing him to double over. I laughed as Ronnie grabbed my hand and yanked me up. "The only person she loves here, is me," Ronnie told Derek as wrapped his arm around my shoulders and lead me past Derek who was still grunting in pain.

I got up on my tip-toes to kiss his cheek. "My hero," I laughed as he pushed the guys' front door open. Ronnie lead me to the living room where Ryan and Jacky were playing video games, their eyes glued to the flat screen that was sitting on large t.v stand infront of an even bigger window.

"Hey guys," I greeted as I pulled away from Ronnie and sat on the floor next to Jacky, leaning against the back of the couch as Ronnie sat next to Ryan on the couch, Derek trailing in behind us.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan questioned, his gaze never leaving the screen.

I shrugged as Ronnie answered him while setting up two more X-Box controllers. "Had nothing better to do," Ronnie said as Derek tried to grab the controller from him, grumbling, "She missed Jacky," sarcastically under his breath.

Ronnie shoved Derek away and handed me one of the controllers, keeping the other for himself. Ryan groaned as he got killed in Call Of Duty, again, and handed his controller to Derek who smiled smugly at Ronnie, which caused him to be shoved again.

While Ronnie set up another game, Jacky turned to me and smiled softly. "Hey Jacky," I grinned and I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, "I've missed you!"

He smiled and hugged me back, "I've missed you too," he murmured as he pulled away and turned to the game, clicking on his character for Mario Kart. "Did you work things out with your Dad yet?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No. I'm kind of afraid to go over there, you know. I dont' really want to face the fact that he's probably disowned me by now."

Jacky frowned and shook his head as I clicked on the babies, Mario and Luigi. I tilted my head back so I could see Ronnie and stuck my tongue out at him as the countdown started. "I'm going to kick your ass," I bantered as I took off down the track, heading for the tunnel and the secret passage way.

"Oh hell no," Ronnie murmured as Derek grunted and tried to throw the green turtle shell special at me. I laughed as it hit Ronnie's characters, Bowser and D.K. Jacky's character were coming up behind me so I dropped a banana and laughed as Yoshi and Wario spun out.

The guys and I played a bunch of different games, each one of us switching off with Ryan at some point, although he wasn't really that into video games like the rest of us. It was easy just hanging out with the guys and it was something that I never worried about becaus these guys were like brothers to each other... and to me.

I knew that the guys needed Ronnie back in the studio soon and then soon after they'd be touring in the fall but Warped tour in the summer, so I really wasn't going to see too much of Ronnie once he got back in with them to plan everything and that was another reason that I hadn't worked it out with my father yet. Because I knew that once I did, I'd have to start sharing Ronnie again. With his fans, his band, with the rest of the world. It wouldn't just be the two of us any more.

I looked up at Ronnie as he hopped off of the couch to pop in a movie and pull the curtain shut to block the light from the room. His tight black jeans were low on his hips, exposing his grey boxers. He still his his black leather boots on and dark scarfs wrapped around his neck, contrasting his light colored v-neck shirt. He had discarted his jacket on the back of the couch when we first got here. Ronnie's hair fell and touched his shoulders, it was black but in the light had a brown tint to it.

He put the DVD in the player and then turned around with the remote in his hand. He stopped when he caught my gaze but then smiled lightly and continued on his way back to the couch. He climbed onto it and sat so that I was on the floor in between his legs with my head resting against his knee.

Jacky was sitting next to me with a quiet expression on his face, like always. He glanced over at me when he saw me looking and then frowned, causing me to do the same.

"What's wrong?" I whispered as I scooted closer to him.

"Your Dad," he murmured, "I saw him a couple days ago at the studio and he seemed pretty upset."

I sighed and rested my head on Jacky's shoulder. "Don't worry about it, Jacky. We'll work it out for ourselves. I'm just trying to make him realize that I'm not 15 years old anymore and I can do what I want with my life."

Jacky shrugged and turned his attention back to the movie, obviously still feeling perplexed about the whole situation. It was then that I scooted back in between Ronnie's legs and rest my head on the couch cushion, looking up at the man that I called my boyfriend as his mind got lost in the movie playing in front of us.

I poked his leg softly, causing him to look down at me in a way that was asking what I wanted. I motioned for him to lean over so that his face was closer to mine. When he did, I whispered to him eleven words that I knew he probably didn't want to hear.

"I think we should go to my Dad's house after this."
♠ ♠ ♠
Keep up with the comments. :)
It reminds me that I have a chapter to write for you guys.