Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Baby, please.

We got back to Ronnie's apartment and I immediately deviated towards his bathroom. I called out to Ronnie as he threw himself down onto his couch and flipped to some baseball game that he really wasn't interested in, too much.

"Want me to join you?" he called after me jokingly.

I bit my lip and shrugged my shoulders, although he couldn't see. "If you want, but nothing's going to happen!"

Ronnie rolled his eyes playfully but stood up from the couch and followed after me. "We're just conserving water, is all," he said with a smirk on his lips as he rounded the doorway into the bathroom. I stuck my tongue out at him as I slipped out of my clothing and started the water so it would burn my skin and wash the germs away.

Ronnie and I shared kisses under the spray of the faucet, but nothing more as we washed our bodies and our hair. I now had my own shampoo and conditioner at his place, as well as some of my clothes. Ronnie got out before me since he didn't need to shave or anything. He kissed my lips before disappearing behind the other side of the shower curtain and wrapping a towel around his waist.

I took my own sweet time finishing up. I savored the feel of the scorching water hitting my back and relaxing my muscles. I got out after another 15 minutes and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked into Ronnie's room and reached into his closet where I had hung a black dress. It went down to my mid-thigh but had slits cut from my left hip down as well as on both of the three-quarter sleeves. I set it on Ronnie's bed and slipped into a pair of his shorts and a t'shirt before grabbing my blow-dryer and curling iron.

I went back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair until not a single strand was wet. Then I started to curl it with huge banana curls that went down past my chest. I applied a light layer of foundation then I rimmed my eyes with coal colored eyeliner that made my eyes seem bigger than they could possibly be. Then, lastly, I ran my red lipstick over my lips, making them the color of crimson blood.

In Ronnie's room I slipped into my dress and felt amazing all at once. I walked barefoot out to the living room and stood behind the couch where Ronnie sat, catching the ending of the game. I grinned and leaned down on the back of the couch to press my cherry lips against his cheek. He closed his eyes and turned his head to meet my lips with his own. I hummed happily and pushed my lips into his more roughly.

Then I moved my mouth to his ear and whispered to him. "You need to get ready, baby."

Ronnie tilted his head to look back at me. But before he could ask why, his lips parted. I smirked and smoothed down my dress as I did a little twirl for him. "You like?" I questioned, already knowing the answer and feeling cocky enough to play with him a little bit.

Ronnie got to his feet and nodded dumbly, his eyes raking over every inch of my body and taking in every curve appreciatively. He walked over to me and gripped my hips roughly, pulling mine against his as my hands tangled into his damp hair and pulled his face down to mine.

As my lips parted against his and his tongue ran over my bottom lip, I moaned.

"Oh fuck, Att," he cursed against my mouth, his warm breath hitting my cherry colored lips and making me shake.

"What?" I asked breathlessly, "You don't like it?"

Ronnie stuck his face in my neck and shook his head begrudgingly. "No, I like it too much."

I chuckled deeply, and pulled his face back to mine so that I could press my lips against his again. After a couple of minutes Ronnie pulled away. "What are you dressed up for?" he asked as he pulled back and looked into my eyes.

I grinned, "Baby, I've got plans that you don't know nothing about." I shoved his shoulder and nodded towards the hall, "Go make yourself look sexy."

Ronnie scoffed and pulled me back to him. "I'm always sexy."

I grinned. "I meant extra sexy. I want to show you off."

Ronnie laughed loudly. "Shouldn't I be the one showing you off?"

I rolled my eyes, playfully. "This is the 21st century, baby. Go on." I motioned towards his room and grinned as he hopped off to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very short, but I just wanted to post again so that you guys know I'm serious about continuing this. (: Finally.

Atticus' Dress(: