Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Bragging

About twenty minutes later Ronnie was finished getting ready and had come out of the bathroom with his hair wavy and his bangs curvy up and off of his forehead like they usually were. I grinned at him as I took in his attire. He was wearing dark black jeans like usual that were too tight for him and hung low on his hips, even though he had a skinny red belt looped through them. He was wearing a black collared dress shirt with a skinny red tie that completed his outfit and would match him to me when I slipped my feet into my red high heels.

"Extra sexy enough?" he asked with a smile as he did a twirl.

I bit my lip and nodded at him. I walked up to him and kissed the side of his mouth before continuing past him to the bedroom. The deep red walls met my eyes and the aura of the room made me feel at ease and confident as I reached into Ronnie's closet and grabbed my favorite heels.

I reached and turned Ronnie's bedside lamp off before I left the room, knowing that Ronnie had a habit of leaving things on through out the whole house. I stepped into my shoes and grinned at how they made me a couple of inches taller. When I walked back into the living room to see Ronnie sticking his wallet and cell phone into his back pocket.

He knew I wasn't the kind of the girl who liked to carry a purse so he also had my phone and my money was already stuffed inside his wallet. I grinned at him and took his hand, his fingers between my own. "Ready to go?" I asked, noticing that his favorite boots were already on his feet and laced up.

"Yeah. Where are we going anyways?"

"A couple of the girls I work with are going out to that club downtown with their men and they invited me along the other day." I grinned at him, "And I'm making you go with me."

Ronnie shrugged excitedly. "You weren't going to leave me home anyways, baby."

The ride to the club didn't take that long from Ronnie's place. When I pulled up in front of Avalon, I grinned and went to find a parking spot somewhere close. Ronnie walked with me up the the club hand in hand, when we got to the large line I saw Heather and Jamie chatting with a couple of guys, Heather's husband and Jamie's boyfriend.

"Heather!" I called out to the pretty blonde woman as we grew closer. I grinned as she whipped around and squealed happily, calling out to me.

"Hey Heather, Hey Jamie," I added to the young brunette girl who was holding hands with a young brown-haired guy who had his hair cropped short on his head. "This is Ronnie," I told them.

Ronnie greeted them cheerfully as Heather and Jamie introduced their men.

"This is Aiden," Heather said while motioning to a blonde guy who shook Ronnie's hand and pulled me in for a small hug, "My husband."

Jamie's boyfriend introduced himself as Peter and offered a wave and a nod to both Ronnie and I. We stood in line for a little while and I could tell that it bothered Ronnie that he was toning down his celebrity status as to make everyone feel more comfortable. I knew if he wanted he could saunter up to the front of the line, greet the bouncer by name, and have us all in within minutes, but he was acting like a regular, non-famous guy so that Heather, Aiden, Jamie, and Peter wouldn't feel odd with him.

I kissed his lips as the line barely moved and he sighed, not bored but just frustrated, not used to being "normal".

After about almost 30 minutes Heather was leaning into Aiden and sighing, her heels bothering her feet. We were chatting about nothing too important now that we had gotten past asking about each other's relationships. I now knew that Heather and Aiden had been married two years already and that Peter and Jamie had been dating for less than Ronnie and I had been.

Heather sighed and looked up to the front of the line because it hadn't moved in awhile. She glared at the bouncer who was chatting with a group of flirty women. Then she turned to Ronnie and grinned playfully. "Can't you get us in? I thought famous people could just walk right in?"

Ronnie chuckled and shrugged, "I could..." he trailed off, liking where this was going, "But I was trying to fit in and not make you all feel less superior by showing off," he joked, rolling his eyes.

Heather scoffed and motioned towards the front of the line. "Please, start with that superior, rockstar, famous guy act, Mr. Radke, because I would like to get into this place before morning comes."

Ronnie grinned and saluted before letting go of my hand and walking up the the front of the line. I watched after him and grinned as he shook hands with the bouncer, talking to him. I knew automatically that they knew each other from before tonight. Then Ronnie pointed back to us. I watched as he pointed to me specifically and nodded with a huge smile on his lips, a proud smile.

Then he turned back to the bouncer and nodded. He motioned for me to come up there. I smiled and called to Heather and the rest of them. "Come on guys. Ronnie worked his magic."

Heather and Jamie squealed appreciatively and followed after me happily, Aiden and Peter in tow. When I got up to the bouncer and the front of the line Ronnie wrapped his arm over my shoulder and kissed the side of my head. "Baby, this is Tanner, we were old friends back in the day," Ronnie introduced me to the bouncer.

Tanner held his hand out for me to shake and smiled at me. His hair was shaggy and hung around his ears. He had just a few tattoos that I could see peaking out from his long-sleeved white shirt. He wore black pants and shoes and had a contagious smile. I could see he and Ronnie being friends. I shook his hand as he spoke. "It's so nice to meet a classy lady with Ronnie. You're so much more beautiful than any girl he's snagged before."

I blushed lightly as Ronnie agreed automatically, telling Tanner about me a little bit more and bragging slightly with a smirk on his lips. I smacked his chest as his continued to rant about me, using words that made my heart melt.

"Seems like you're falling hard for this beautiful girl," Tanner said to Ronnie proudly.

Ronnie wrapped both of his arms around me and nodded. "I love her, man."

Heather and Jamie cooed from behind me, making me blush even more. I kissed Ronnie's cheek and whispered, "I love you too," in his ear before he said goodbye to Tanner and lead the five of us into the packed building.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Hey guys.
Here's another one. I decided that I'm going to try and finish this before I even update any of my other stories. It's just been too long since I've given this story some love and I really do love it.

I've been on Green Day kick lately and last night I went back and decided to start rereading one of my favorite Billie Joe Armstrong fanfics. It's called Good Riddance and it's by St-Jimmy (if you want to check it out.) But it's really long and has three parts so I decided that in between reading that I'll update this story. Which is cool because I won't get bored of updating too quickly and decide to update a different story(:

So be expecting another update today.