Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

If I loved you.

The next after noon I spent at work with Nico racing around in the play room happily. We were there for about four hours just helping out. It was easy to take care of Nico there because all she had to do was do what the other kids were doing.

When all the other kids went down for their naps on their personal cushioned mats, Nico wandered back into my office and slept on the couch until it was okay to head out. I carried the sleeping girl back to the car and buckled her in without waking her. It wasn't until my cell phone buzzed in the cup holder that I was afraid she'd wake up, but luckily she didn't.

I grabbed it and noticed that it was a text from Ronnie. When I got back to my house I made sure I stuffed my phone in my pocket before carrying Nico inside and putting her on the couch.

"What are you doing right now?" The text said, causing me to chuckle and roll my eyes.

"Nice to talk to you too, Ronnie."

Then my phone rang loudly, causing me to jump into the air. I hit the 'TALK' button quickly. "What do you want, Radke?" I questioned.

"We're on lunch break. I've got an hour and a half, we should hang out." Ronnie said on the other line, his personality shining through.

"I can't," I told him, "I'm still babysitting."

"Bring her with. We don't mind."

"Ronnie," I said, "She's sleeping."

I knew he was shrugging as he spoke, "Then we'll come to your house."

I laughed. "Yeah, like I can have five guys at my house while my little sister is sleeping. And plus, why do you want to hang out so bad? I thought you meant later."

I walked into the kitchen and searched through the fridge for something good to make when Nico wakes up.

"I just want to hang out with you. Is that a crime?"

I pulled spaghetti ingredients out of the cupboards as I spoke. "No," I said as I leaned up on the tips of my toes, "But maybe later would work out better. When I'm not watching my sister."

Ronnie sighed into the phone. "Atticus," he exaggerated, "I want to see your beautiful face right now."

I rolled my eyes and pulled a pan out from under the counter. "You know, Ronnie," I murmured, holding the phone in between my ear and shoulder, "If I really wanted to, I could get Falling In Reverse kicked off of the Epitaph Label."

Ronnie chuckled deeply into the phone. "And why would you want to do that?"

I shrugged, almost dropping the phone as I did so. "Maybe this could be considered sexual harassment."

"Yeah right," Ronnie laughed, "You love me."

I chuckled as I turned the sink on and let water flow into the pan. "How do you know that?" I inquired, setting the pan on the stove and turning it on.

"Because if you didn't you would've hung up already," He said simply, his voice doing that thing where it cracks.

I chuckled and stopped walking around the kitchen. "Ronnie," I said, "If I love you I would've let you come over, already." Then I pulled the phone away from my ear and hit the 'END' button.

A few seconds later I got a text.

"Come on, Att, don't be like that."

I shook my head but replied nonetheless. "Shut up and get over here, I'm making spaghetti." I sent it, along with my address. All I got back in return was a smiley face. It made me smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! This was supposed to be posted yesterday but my internet went out for some odd reason. So, while I had no distractions I wrote two more chapters! :D

So, here's this one, the next two will be posted momentarily. :P
Subscribe, comment, enjoy! <3