Sequel: Infinite

Trouble-Maker

Mm, Yes.

"I'll be right back," I said as I pulled up into my Dad's driveway and turned the car off.

Ronnie shook his head. "I'll help you," he said with a smile as he got out of the passengers side and grabbed Nico's bag from the back seat.

I got Nico out, who was now awake from all the jostling she'd been doing since we'd got back into town. When Ronnie came around the car to take my hand, Nico reached out towards him.

Ronnie grinned and laughed. "Come here, little Moon," he said as he reached over and plucked her from my arms. She wrapped her own little arms around his neck and held on tightly, her palm pressing against the intricate tattoo that was there.

We walked to the front door and stood there together, our hands connected at our sides. I knocked instead of just going in like I usually would, since I knew Dad and Gina were home and still angry with me for being with someone that they didn't approve of.

The door opened a couple minutes later and Gina stood on the other side, her hands on her hips. She looked to me for half a second before looking to Ronnie as he held Nico.

Gina looked over her shoulder as my Dad walked up. He looked at Ronnie, too, and then asked me, "What is he doing here?"

I rolled my eyes at my father. "Why?" I asked, "Does it matter? I'm just dropping Nico off and then I'm heading home."

Dad scoffed. "You mean you're heading to his house. You haven't been home in days."

I shrugged. "I'm an adult, Dad," I said as I grabbed Nico from Ronnie and handed her over to her parents. "I can do what I please with my own time. You're just lucky I have the time to take Nico when you two don't."

"Don't talk to us like that, Atticus," my Dad said as he handed Nico to Gina. "We both work. You should know that," he said to Ronnie in a rude way.

Ronnie nodded. "I know," he said, "And I'd like to come back to the studio soon. The band needs to start planning."

"For your tour," my father said with disgust in his voice, "So you can take off and cheat on my daughter."

I scoffed as Ronnie tried to defend himself. "No, Ronnie," I said, "You don't have to defend yourself from him. He's just scared that every musician is as sleazy as he used to be."

I ignored my father as he tried to reprimand me and told me not to act like i knew why he did what he did when he was still married to my mother. I just shrugged once again and held onto Ronnie's hand tighter.

"I'm leaving now," I told my dad, "I'm going back to Ronnie's place, incase you have to go to work and leave your daughter home with an inexperienced teenage boy again."

"You don't have children, Atticus," my father called after me as I pulled Ronnie away from them, "You don't understand that it's hard to balance children and work perfectly."

I shook my head. "When Ronnie and I have children we'll always chose our children over our jobs, Dad," I called to him as I went to the passengers seat and Ronnie went to the driver's side. "Because that's what good parents do."

I pulled the door of my car open and slipped inside, shutting the door before my father or Gina had a chance to reply. I glanced over my shoulder as Ronnie pulled out of the long driveway. My father looked shocked at my words, and Gina did too.

I knew they didn't expect me to talk about Ronnie and I have children, and I hadn't expected for it to come out so simply. But now that it had and the words were repeating in my head, they sounded true and real.

The words must've reverberated in Ronnie's head too, because when we got into his apartment we went to the couch and put a movie in, but before the plot could even develop his lips were attached to mine and he was carrying me to the bedroom.

My shirt was thrown to the floor, and then his, and then after that our pants were lost in the sea of discarded clothing. His tongue traced over my bottom lip before I pulled away to kiss his shoulder and inhale the scent that could only be described as a mix between sweat, cigarettes, and the cologne that Ronnie always wore. It was an intoxicating mix that left me feeling inebriated.

Eventually all our clothing was shed and our lips stayed connected until the point that we became one when I threw my head back against the pillow as a moan escaped from my swollen lips.

Our pace was slow, sensual, and gradually became quicker as the air in the room became heightened and charged. I dug my nails into his back and held in a moan as he lightly bit at my neck, his hips rocking against mine.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he groaned as we finished together.

I curled up on his chest, our bodies sticking together from the sweat. "You're beautiful," I whispered as I traced his bottom lip with my thumb.

Ronnie gave me a lazy smile and pulled me tighter against him. After a minute he asked, "Do you want to go on tour with me?"

I blinked a couple times. "What?"

He shook his head. "I don't want to be away from you," he said simply, "So you have to come with me. On Warped tour."

"Warped?" I repeated, tasting the word on my tongue as Ronnie nodded.

"Yeah, baby," he said with a chuckle, "Warped tour."

I thought about it for a moment as my eyes drew closed. "Mm," I hummed, "Okay. I'll go with you."

Ronnie shifted and then I felt his lips press against mine. "Good," he stated, "Because if you wouldn't have said yes I would've cancelled the whole thing and stayed right here in bed with you forever."

I chuckled, not opening my eyes. "You're silly," I murmured, "Go to sleep."

Ronnie shifted one more time so that he was farther down with his head resting on his pillow. "Sweet dreams, gorgeous," he said as his lips touched my cheek. I lifted my chin and kissed the spot where I knew his tear drop was before I hummed happily and let myself relax completely.

"Goodnight, baby," I whispered, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Update #2 of the night. (:

You guys are sucking with comments right now! ;P
Our of 24 readers I got one comment.
I thought you guys would be ecstatic that I'm updating again!
Show me some love, please! :3